Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Worst fighting game ever?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Fatal Rose

Fatal Rose

Societal stigma

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 4,912 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts, training, working out, comic books, video games
Click to view battle stats
war gods was the most craptacular fighting game of all time.

stealthcat

stealthcat

• Members
  • 79 posts
Way of the Warrior 3DO, I played it at a store, controls sucked so bad i could only jump straight up. Guaranteed worse than most of the entries posted thus far. So bad that only one other member has mentioned it.
;)

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
Worst Fighting game ever: War Gods, N64

i haven't even played ANY games worse than that one...it was just soooo bad....

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)

thrill kill was fun to me, the wu-tang game based off it was much worse then that

maybe I was expecting more due to all the hype but when I found it and dl'ed it (took 4 days on my crappy connection) I has incredibly disappointed. I deleted it after 1 day. same with DBGT I learned my lesson and didn't play the wu tang game. heheheh

then again I have a bias against 3d fighters. some of the worst 2d fighters mentioned here are better then your average 3d fighter.

Sane

Sane

Romster Admin

• Premium Members
  • 206 posts
Actually, you're all wrong. THE worst fighting game ever is Fatman on the Genesis (or slaughtersport in the US I think, I dunno, I only know the jap version). Just dld the rom and see for yourself :(.

That's the worst real fighting game anyway. Even worse are all the pirate ripoffs, I remember owning a NES fatal Fury cartridge when I was a kid. There were like 40 characters which were all the same and could only punch and kick ;).

Insert Credit has a hilarious article on these games, read it if you want a good laugh.

Never knew Tekken 2 was ported to the NES did you? Or my favourite one, Mortal Kombat 3 Special 56 Peoples ;).

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
i knew that!, i have had those roms forever hehe

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
Aha! The worst fighting game ever is Karate Champs for NES.

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts
Just remember when Pit Fighter wins Worst Game of All time, who gets the Prize Money!

I nominated it first!

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
The prize for you, N3oGhost, is an agonizing death for reminding us of the DEVIL child that is Pit Fighter :blink:

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts

Actually, you're all wrong. THE worst fighting game ever is Fatman on the Genesis (or slaughtersport in the US I think, I dunno, I only know the jap version). Just dld the rom and see for yourself :(.

That's the worst real fighting game anyway. Even worse are all the pirate ripoffs, I remember owning a NES fatal Fury cartridge when I was a kid. There were like 40 characters which were all the same and could only punch and kick  :blink:.

Insert Credit has a hilarious article on these games, read it if you want a good laugh.

Never knew Tekken 2 was ported to the NES did you? Or my favourite one, Mortal Kombat 3 Special 56 Peoples  :blink:.

amazing what hackers can do haha.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
World Heros for Neo-Geo. WOEST GAME EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users