Battle Colloseum Character Update

Wizard

Yes, NGPC lost.

Too bad they are losing the console war to nintendo :(

A crying shame

I agree, the system was picking up prime on the international level and Azure shuts down SNK and all it's releases in 2001. And all of it's next releases were all very promising and working with Sega with the dreamcast also could of made it big and give nintendo a run for it's money.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, NGPC lost.

Too bad they are losing the console war to nintendo :D

A crying shame

I agree, the system was picking up prime on the international level and Azure shuts down SNK and all it's releases in 2001. And all of it's next releases were all very promising and working with Sega with the dreamcast also could of made it big and give nintendo a run for it's money.

And they have great quality games, inlike GB which has 100000++ crap games and a few good games. I have been enjoying my NGPC but as the joystick start to worn out (i have changed twon NGPC before that due to intense playing), i have no choice but have to sell it online and get a GBA :(

I still regret selling it though :(

I remember when AES first came out....i actually know a few people who own it. funny how soo damn expensive that system is...or how heavy the carts are, i heard its soo expensive because it was originally meant to be a rental system

I hope they add ROBERT to NGBC, or Butt, we need some KYOKUGEN!!!!

The roster as of now is pretty final.

Yes, a majority of the fans are pissed there is no one representing AoF.

Edit: And then they can slap us in the face and put Young Geese while Older Geese is in the game and then everyone will whine.

Edited by K`dash

There is no way this can be the final list! I would highly doubt they would miss off Ryo and the gang.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku