Battle Colloseum Character Update

Wizard

he hates loli.

No, I actually like lollies. I just hate sexist, screwed-up designers...

Did you mean lol or something else? :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[echo]We need Fanservice[/echo]

Come on, lighten up snk. :D

Master poster is you

Kasumi Todo, Yuri, Ibuki, Cammy, Makoto, Cassandra and INGRID own me.

[echo]We need Fanservice[/echo]

Come on, lighten up snk. :D

I wish I could. :P

I'm just an angry beast when it comes to games.

Don't be a dork. Sex sells. End of argument.

Sex? with Nakoruru? An underage girl? Does that sell?

I f**king hate characters like this. In the middle of what should be a brutal fighting tournament and the little sh!ts are there with their annoying voices "Ayyyyy!!!". It's ridiculous. They would get their asses kicked. Sakura vs. Guy? F*ck off.

I don't think I have seen more than a handful of "real" women in a fighting game.

Sarah, Christie (tekken), Tina, Christie (DOA), Whip, Vanessa Lewis, Leona, Vanessa from KOF, Rose, Kyoko, errrr... King,

Now how many little b!tches (that could NEVER fight among proper fighters) are there in fighting games?

Kasumi, Hotaru :D, Nakoruru, Rimururu :P, Kasumi Todo, Lilith, BB Hood, Q.Bee, Felicia, Lei Lei, Kisarah, Athena, Yuri, Ayane, Lei Fang, Xiaoyu, Sophitia, Cassandra :(, Talim :puke:, May, Karin, Sakura, Makoto, Ryoko, Ayame (power stone), Julia, Aoi, Pai, Ibuki, Cammy, Hinata :puke:, Momo, Chairperson, Yurika, INGRID, Chairperson, Kula, BAO (I don't care if anyone thinks it's a boy or not - either way, it's a b!tch), Chris, Hinako.

There's far too many of these underage, so called "fighters".

Even 'semi serious' characters like Chun-Li, Mai, Morrigan and Elena are bordering. Capcom even tried to turn Psylocke into one.

I can't be bothered to get into an argument about how you like little b!tch characters. A lot of Japanese people obviously like them or their wouldn't be so many of them. But in my opinion - more Vanessa Lewis' and less friggin Rimururu's. Sexist, screwed up designers.

A character is as powerful as how the designers what him/her/it to be. If Capcom thinks that little lolitas can ass-rape huge hulking roid-induced apes, who's to say otherwise? No thanks, I'd like some variety in my games.

ps: Nakoruru is far from underaged.

ps: Nakoruru is far from underaged.

Yeah, she's a goddess of sorts after all (K`dash can correct me if I'm wrong).

She's about 16-18, but she looks much friking younger now.

She lived a full life(Maybe a short one if you think about it) and eventually becamse a spirit with Rirumuru as of SS2-64