Battle Colloseum Character Update

Wizard

I would predict at least twice or three times the amount of characters already seen. I don't know where K'dash got the info about this being the final list, but I am sure he will be wrong.

Let's see. If there are more characters anounced, K'dash owes me £10/$20. I'm obviously joking. :P It's a bet without a wager.

Yeah Alexis - It's basically SNKvsSNK, featuring a line up of SNK allstars battling against each other. Remember what KOF94s original idea was (Fatal fury vs art of fighting vs New characters etc)? It's basically that all over again, but implemented better (hopefully).

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would predict at least twice or three times the amount of characters already seen. I don't know where K'dash got the info about this being the final list, but I am sure he will be wrong.

Let's see. If there are more characters anounced, K'dash owes me £10/$20. I'm obviously joking. :P It's a bet without a wager.

Yeah Alexis - It's basically SNKvsSNK, featuring a line up of SNK allstars battling against each other. Remember what KOF94s original idea was (Fatal fury vs art of fighting vs New characters etc)? It's basically that all over again, but implemented better (hopefully).

SNK stated at the AM show that there will be 22 Characters.

We got our 22 Characters already. We didn't get our Boss/Mid-Boss yet though. the game should be 70%-75% complete by now, so things might change. Because I remember when CFJ's roster was just about 15 characters, they added 6 more + Shin Gouki and Pryon.

Oh yeah, it maybe a SNK vs SNK Dreammatch, but theres an "Offical" (YES! OFFICAL!) story to it. SNK is toking it up.

Final Roster list:

Original : Ai, Yuki

SS : Nakoruru, Asura, Haomaru

Gekka : Washizuka, Kaede, Akari

Garô : Terry, Rock, Geese, Kim, Mai, Tung.

World Heroes : Fûma, Hanzô.

WTF : Marco (MS) Cyber monkey (KOTM), Kisara (Gangan).

Kusoge : K', Kyô, Iori.

Other details:

Ai and Yuki means "Love" and "Courage" in Japanese.

Yuki is a heavily modded May Lee =X Edited by K`dash

COOL all i can say is COOL with the guys from world heroes, if they added Kim Sue Il the game would be perfect, anyway it sounds good enough to me although the cahracters seem too little they should have at least 32 characters

COOL all i can say is COOL with the guys from world heroes, if they added Kim Sue Il the game would be perfect, anyway it sounds good enough to me although the cahracters seem too little they should have at least 32 characters

Is he from Kizuna Encounter?

Edited by ugenn

Yeah, he needs to be in. But final roster is 22 characters+midboss+boss. until stated otherwise.

Ahaha no loke testing cuz SNK is cheap.

back in kof 96 Robert used to rock and he was very cheap, you could do as many DM as you want when you rlife bar was flashing, roberts dm when blocking he had a great recovery time and allowed you to execute the dm while the opponent tried to counter attack and the dm always connected. His fireball was cheap too