Battle Colloseum Character Update

Wizard

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal with the girls? Those named are all very good fighters :P

He prefers big hairy men with disproportional bodies. :D

Hey everyone, tally up another childish "gay" joke for ugenn. What are you? 14?

What's the deal with the girls? Those named are all very good fighters :P

He prefers big hairy men with disproportional bodies. :D

Hey everyone, tally up another childish "gay" joke for ugenn. What are you? 14?

You both suck, no more flames.

I win.

Back on topic now.

One boss FOR sure is in it, and if they want, add a sub-boss for kicks and say "LOOKIE IT'S LIVE CFJ EXPECT IMBALANCED AND SHINY!"

I think Rugal, Geese and Amakusa would make great end bosses. Although Geese is already confirmed as a playable normal character. I think...

I think Rugal, Geese and Amakusa would make great end bosses. Although Geese is already confirmed as a playable normal character. I think...

He is.

Go thru all the SNK games ever made by SNK and ADK bosses.

I demand a godzilla like boss.

It would be daft to not put Kaede in. He's the main (Ryu) character of Last Blade and so has to be in.

Yeah, I know he's the main character and all, and it's a matter of opinion, but I think they could make the "just for fun" jam games like this one (and CFJ, and the vs games) more fun by including more of the characters that don't get a lot of spotlight otherwise. Just to increase the variety a bit, within the game and between it and other games. I realize this probably wouldn't be the popular opinion, however.

They should put weird characters and improve of them. I'm pretty sure every person is tired of fighting the same charcters over and over again :P

See, this is what I'm talkin' about. :D It's a matter of opinion though.

In all honesty, they did a pretty good job of all that with this game. Including the World Heroes people (even if they aren't the most "different" from that game), tung fu rue, the mechanical gorilla, etc, is pretty cool imo.

this game looks very promising for arcade....I'd like to see them add a Re-drawn KRAUSER!!! (without the mustache!!!) and wearing full armor and a cape! and the cape should blow like crazy when he does the KAISER WAVE!!!!