Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

I thought it was ANBU getting their subs on Anime Heaven (and thus having an affiliation(?) they changed their name?). Well I guess I'm confused. I'm wondering what were the 'inreconciliable differences' that made them split up in the first place? I always thought of ANBU AonE releases top tier, but preferred Bakasan's due to speediness. Just as long as they aren't Live_Evil's herendous releases (Gaara said 'I'm Rick James, biatch!!' for crying out loud), then I really don't care. I would like to give mad props to ppl who continue to release subs for Naruto, and I can't stand the ppl in the various IRC rooms that are impatient and even sometimes bash the teams for being late...just be flockin happy you're geting it PERIOD!!!

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't like Lee that much (i hate people with hardwork cuz i'm lazy and they make me look bad) cuz he's not that good of a ninja more like a master of Kung Fu so i don't like Gai or what his name is

Taijitsu, it's a real martial art, a friend of mine actually does it and it's a good work out.

But yeah, Lee reminds me off Jackie Chan, while Gai-sensi is Bruce Lee.