Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

people posting :o anyway does any 1 of you print the manga that u downloaded and put it in a binder? cuz i'm thinking about doing it but i think there's too much to print

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah Anime Heaven always finish on time.. I suprise I thought it was gonna be finish by tonite..but I notice it already released during the afternoon :huh:

btw.. what do you mean by filler?

ok in narutomania forum, im having an arguement with this person on a fight between sasuke and lee.

i think lee would win bc he has better stamina and speed..although people counter by saying that sasuke copied the taijutsu..however he doesnt have the body to keep up with the speed..

what do you naruto fans think??

depends on which stage of sasuke ur talking about. if u were talking about when they first met,then lee would win becuz he's faster and sasuke can't copy his movement and he can barely catch up with him. but if ur talking about sasuke as of right now then lee would lose becuz sasuke have that curse seal thingy on him and his eye thingy is stronger. also lee just recovered. but at the end Naruto will just kill them all when he gets out of control and taken over by the nine tails( i think)