Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

hey all..yea i tried the gotwoot torrents..it says it has 88 seeds...also

on the anbu torrent site, some of the animes says taht they are licensed..and im unable to dl them..

so if naruto gets license we wont be able to dl the episodes right?

Yep But There probably are ways to get the newer episodes if it gets licensed :D

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

id get hella pissed if Naruto gets licensed....though there are ways of gettin licensed anime..well some of em...id jus get angry and be mad at companies like FUNimation who pretty much destroys animes with English dubbin. sorri, but call me old fashioned i suppose.

hey i tried dl'ing from both gotwoot and scarywater.. i just need more sets. for naruto 81_90 and 91_100..and i could dl the separate subbings later..however.

the two sets are going so slow..betwee 0-4kb/s.. i think i saw.some you saying you have up to date collection on naruto..and if you dl'ed the sets 81_90 and 81_100..could you help me lout?..im seeding other episodes.but thats not helping at all..

thanks in advance.

id get hella pissed if Naruto gets licensed....though there are ways of gettin licensed anime..well some of em...id jus get angry and be mad at companies like FUNimation who pretty much destroys animes with English dubbin. sorri, but call me old fashioned i suppose.

I do sorta agree with you, as some of the english dubs are downright horrible (excpet the likes of Ninja Scroll and some others).

But yeah, you can still get licensed animes, you just need to know where to look.

they need to get some good vocie actor or what ever those people are call cuz they be sounding stupid

they need to get some good vocie actor or what ever those people are call cuz they be sounding stupid

yes..i mean seriously, i think one of the things that makes Naruto such a fun anime to watch are because of the voice actors. they totally make up the personality of these different characters and thats what makes everyone unique. i mean, if naruto didnt have that voice-crackin pre-teen soundin voice of his, he wouldnt be the same whining naruto we all learned to love. i have a hunch that naruto will sound like the voice of Ash from pokemon of Gohan from DBZ. :P