Which is better PC or CONSOLE?

Aoshi

im a bit torn, i never had a pc that could do anything special but it does get a lot of stuff done. but since i modded my xbox its like a pc man's dream, all types of stuff you can do it. I play all my emulator on my xbox now, you name it we got it on the box. its pretty cool play psx games on my xbox or mario 64. so i dont know.

now, i just don't know what to say

But that's using a console above and beyond what it's intended for. Besides, you can't do anything on the XBOX you can't do on PC (except of course play XBOX games).

Thx so much so i'll have to say PC will rule in every other way for a super long time until we have robot slaves. and we can fight with them

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Console.

You don't have to upgrade it every month to play the newest games.

You don't need to worry about viruses.

Every game work at it's best.

It won't work at it's best if the game is scratched, or if the console itself is old. Sometimes I wish they'd stuck with cartridges. It actually seems pretty simple to put a thin cover around the disc, and then just slide it in. Like a floppy disc, only bigger, unless it's a GC game, then it's the same size.

Really depends the game itself.

Adventure, Fighting games are the best with concoles.

While Action, FPS, Strategy are best with Personal Computer.

Well, right now I am using PC completely as I have no console of my own. :punk:

Dudes RyuKen's Post At The First 2ond Page Is Right, Most Of My Friends Like COnsoles Better Because They Don't Know Know To Use THe Computers To Thier Full Pultental, I Personally Over Do It. And When It's Time To Play Games On The Computer At School During "Free Time" Who's Comming Back Crying?

And Most Of The Newer Consoels Are Based Around The PC.

And If You Like Pc's And Consoles, Get A Tv Tuner And Huck Your Console To Your Pc :punk:

IN YO FACE CONCOLES! CAN YOU DO THAT WITH A PC?!

And montpics Now Thx To Adapters You Can Play With Other Controllers.

I Rest My Case...

Dudes RyuKen's Post At The First 2ond Page Is Right, Most Of My Friends Like COnsoles Better Because They Don't Know Know To Use THe Computers To Thier Full Pultental, I Personally Over Do It. And When It's Time To Play Games On The Computer At School During "Free Time" Who's Comming Back Crying?

And If You Like Pc's And Consoles, Get A Tv Tuner And Huck Your Console To Your Pc :(

I Rest My Case...

Well, yes, you CAN plug your PC into your monitor! :thumbsup:

And If You Like Pc's And Consoles, Get A Tv Tuner And Huck Your Console To Your Pc :(

I Rest My Case...

I know, I just gonna need console and a TV card in order to play it on my PC. :thumbsup:

But......

I'm broke right now, man! :(