CvS2 Thread

Aolish

just wanted to get a basic idea on what teams you guys use. and which groove you use.

so far im using: N-Sak/Yama/Morrigan

Im also trying to get use to A-Sak shoshosho... but im having a really hard time with this sometimes. Anyone can give any tips on how to do her shoshosho easier? Thx in advance. <_<

Im also trying to get use to A-Sak shoshosho... but im having a really hard time with this sometimes. Anyone can give any tips on how to do her shoshosho easier? Thx in advance. <_<

If you have seen others using Sak on A, you should able to know the others has pull off the following:

cancel, hp+hk > uppercut>cancel*repeat* til the meter is almost out >cancel> OCFx2 HP.

If you have seen others using Sak on A, you should able to know the others has pull off the following:

cancel, hp+hk > uppercut>cancel*repeat* til the meter is almost out >cancel> OCFx2 HP.

yea, i've seen people do the rh first then shoshosho. my problem is during the shoshosho ill mess in the middle of it. for some reason i can't do it constantly. ;)

I don't use A groove, so can't help you with specifics. But Magnis answered your previous question. Also, learn to roll cancel if you still don't know; all the decent players use that crap.

I personally use K groove with team Blanka, Cammy, Sagat -- or I may substitute Vega.

My main team would be C Groove - Yuri (R2), Ken, Rock

Other characters in rotation: Hibiki, M. Bison, Ryu, Terry, Ryu, Ryo, Chun Li, Yun.

Anyone want to game on Xbox Live? My gamertag is jbenner if so.

Edited by jbenner