Getting sick from playing rps?.literally "puking"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I never use strategy in most of the fps. I simply go out there and kick some butt. A good example of this kind of games is Serious Sam. Still manage to survive until now. Reality based fps do need some strategy though.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you...weird. You should take a nap or something. But I was glad to here that things were alright when you played DN3D, that game is just too cool.

Try it again tomorrow.

i tried jedi outcast many times and ended up with a headache..same for halo solo.but halo online and ut2004.i had no headaches..weird..

[edit]: dn3d was the first fps i ever played..it was great... the shrink ray pnws all!! :)

Edited by Jjangthekid

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you...weird. You should take a nap or something. But I was glad to here that things were alright when you played DN3D, that game is just too cool.

Try it again tomorrow.

Hell yeah. I still remember the ending of Dukie which he use the head of the baddie as football.

i tried jedi outcast many times and ended up with a headache..same for halo solo.but halo online and ut2004.i had no headaches..weird..

[edit]: dn3d was the first fps i ever played..it was great... the shrink ray pnws all!!  :lol:

Does this happen when you play other 3D games? Try playing non-FPS 3D games.

This is just a wild guess but you could be experiencing a sort of sea-sickness that I've heard that can happen to people who play FPS games.

[edit]: dn3d was the first fps i ever played..it was great... the shrink ray pnws all!!  :lol:

Does this happen when you play other 3D games? Try playing non-FPS 3D games.

This is just a wild guess but you could be experiencing a sort of sea-sickness that I've heard that can happen to people who play FPS games.

Yeah, trust Gryph. He is our local 1emulation doctor here. he is going to diagnose you.

Doom used to give me motion sickness when it first came out but I got used to it fast. decent always made me feel queezy too.