We are getting old..........

L.S.D

that stuff happens to me sometimes, and i dont mind when people have cell phones, just when people whine that their cell phone "sucks" because "all it does is make phone calls" THATS WHAT ITS FOR...ug

It happens to me in a way where its not like being old, like we would be talking about something that happened last year.

And the green and black monitors, yeah those where cool, remember the diarrhea brown and black ones? hah

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel so young cuz i'm 13 altho i stay up late all da time my cousin said i'm gonna die at da age of 30 -40 ( what a great time to die cuz by then i don't think i can play any games good like now cuz i'm old)

that stuff happens to me sometimes, and i dont mind when people have cell phones, just when people whine that their cell phone "sucks" because "all it does is make phone calls" THATS WHAT ITS FOR...ug

It happens to me in a way where its not like being old, like we would be talking about something that happened last year.

And the green and black monitors, yeah those where cool, remember the diarrhea brown and black ones? hah

Oh yeah? We used to have a WANG. Now how old is THAT?

And I thought I am oldest :lol:

Yay! There is someone 28 :lol:

dude i am 29, gonna be 30 in december. but I don't feel old. I still go to punk shows and get right in the front. still play games like I was 11 to lol.

and Klaw is right. I'm married with kids. I get down on the floor and play lego with em' being old doesn't mean you have to "be old" heheh

Edited by garageink

Hehe, so true, Garage.

I still enjoy going to arcade but it always make my girlfriend angry.

Hard to find a girl who understand what gaming is to us :P

I'm 15 and I feel old bcuz I have a bone condition but I am not entirely

100% with the mail L.S.D posted when I was 4-5 I used to play Pac-Man

(that's the only thing I can remember, that and my fifth birthday) and respect it a hole lot! I sometimes hate myself for not being born 5 years earlier but I think of the positive aspects that outweigh the bad ones....

The fact that I played and finished the first six Final Fantasies, made me

respect old stuff even more, cuz it doesn't matter if it's old, it matters if it good, and it's damn good!!!! So people who are getting old, don't feel old now, try feeling old at 35/40 years!!! I used to play an online game and met 36 year old woman playing, we mailed each other, talked about what our problems etc.! In one mail she said she loves playing games and even if she's old it really doesn't matter!!! Hypocritic adults who think that games are for children under 12, really need an update!!!!

Also, nothing personal with Michael Jackson, but the fact that changed to white really shows how selfish and egotistical he is!!!!

So people who are getting old, don't feel old now, try feeling old at 35/40 years!!! I used to play an online game and met 36 year old woman playing, we mailed each other, talked about what our problems etc.! In one mail she said she loves playing games and even if she's old it really doesn't matter!!! Hypocritic adults who think that games are for children under 12, really need an update!!!!

Feeling old at 35/40? An OLD woman who is 36??? How should 80-years-old people feel? :P

If you say that, you're the really young one, little scarab :lol:

noooo~

i never want to get old!

B O T O X plz

or find me a sexy vamp *nod*