We are getting old..........

L.S.D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel young compared to you guys. Makes me kinda sad. You guys had the cool generation with all the hot music. Depeche Mode, Erasure, New Order and some Hip Hop here and there. Today we have crap music that we have to grow up to. Kids now a days think they are pimpin it and all that riff raff.

I just hate kids in middle school that have cell phones.

I miss the eighties and the early nineties so much. Nostalgia has swept over me this last month - downloading eighties music, playing Vice City (which is set in the eighties) etc. Everything was just so cool, so fresh, and so fun back then!

Well im only 16, but I feel old when I read that article thingy...where has my youth gone??? :lol:

I have to agree with Cominus on this one. And I'm still 15! All my friends are already married...in Everquest mind you, that's not the point.

hip hip was cool back in the 90's. gangster rap was actually good to listen to. nowadays its about love and money and hos...too commercial. 15 cent or whatever..ridiculous..

IT'S CORRUPTING OUR FUTURE!!!

Maybe not, but still, the amount of kids in my school that listen to that crap is astounding. Worse yet, everyone who isn't in drama is on some sort of drug, and they all have cell phones, for what reason I don't know. And they're all racist. They're even racist against they're own race, it's sad.

hip hip was cool back in the 90's. gangster rap was actually good to listen to. nowadays its about love and money and hos...too commercial. 15 cent or whatever..ridiculous..

Maybe not, but still, the amount of kids in my school that listen to that crap is astounding. Worse yet, everyone who isn't in drama is on some sort of drug, and they all have cell phones, for what reason I don't know. And they're all racist. They're even racist against they're own race, it's sad.

I agree

and if you say something like you just said just now, they'll say some stupid shiit like "awww dawg, you's a hater" or osmething

...really pisses me off

I agree

and if you say something like you just said just now, they'll say some stupid shiit like "awww dawg, you's a hater" or osmething

...really pisses me off

u kno what is really stoopid and gets on my nerves....kids who talk like they are from atlanta or whatever. u kno....

ahem...

yo ni**a, u kno i got mad love u fo ya rite THURR, u HURR?? yea yea, pary up in HURRRRRRRR!!!

especially here in so cal, stoopid lil asian kids talkin like that is freakin stoopid...