Just Ate The Hottest Pepper In My Life!

Alpha

Today was just wonderful. I ordered a steak and it had this green pepper on the side. I first thought it was a green bell pepper which made it all the best. I cut the green pepper in half then stabbed it with my fork with a piece of steak. Next thing you noticed, my entire face was dripping water. My mouth wouldn't stop burning and I drank so much water and I just said the hell with the steak. Even by putting ice cubes in my mouth, it still wouldn't stop burning after I took them out. After drinking 4 large glasses of ice cold water, finally then coming home and washing my mouth with toothpaste.. it cooled down. It was the hottest 15min of my life.

So can any of you guys sustain really spicy peppers or foods? :)

Yes. Yes I can.

A spoonful of Wasabi and I sorta still lived and eating a spicy pepper a few times, which isn't that spicy to me.

I am Indian and we are known to spice, even over-spice, our foods. But once me and my friends bought this Louisiana hot sauce from the airport because it said it was super hot, and damn it was terrible. I ate so much ice after that it wasn't even funny.

But I don't like overly spicy food or putting stuff like Tabasco on it.

I am Indian and we are known to spice, even over-spice, our foods. But once me and my friends bought this Louisiana hot sauce from the airport because it said it was super hot, and damn it was terrible. I ate so much ice after that it wasn't even funny.

If Indians are known for overspicing foods, then us Mexicans are known for making meals out of spice. :lol:

True story of the stupidest thing I have ever done with peppers: When I was about 7, I found some Chili Peppers about. I didn't know what it was, so I grabbed them and stuff. Then, out of shere idiocy, I like my finger and place it in my ear, trying to get some earwax out. After that, I took that same hand and started rubbing my eyes, because I got some dirt in it.

Next thing I know, I am in a fiery tomb. I couldn't see for the day, and my hearing returned the next day.

Anon.

If Indians are known for overspicing foods, then us Mexicans are known for making meals out of spice. :lol:

True story of the stupidest thing I have ever done with peppers: When I was about 7, I found some Chili Peppers about. I didn't know what it was, so I grabbed them and stuff. Then, out of shere idiocy, I like my finger and place it in my ear, trying to get some earwax out. After that, I took that same hand and started rubbing my eyes, because I got some dirt in it.

Next thing I know, I am in a fiery tomb. I couldn't see for the day, and my hearing returned the next day.

Anon.

Rofl dude. I did that too, like, last year >_>

wasabi+habanero hot sauce+hot cheetos=24hrs of sitting on the toilet

...you can try that mixture if you guys want to see if it's true, it's just a theory

and yes, there is habanero pepper sauce, they sell it like in some of the grocery stores around here (just not vons, but the family owned ones, yes)

...hell, at these family owned grocery stores, they even sell habanero peppers

my friend's dad likes buying them even though he doesn't do anything with them

Edited by Weirdanzeige