Just Ate The Hottest Pepper In My Life!

Alpha

wasabi+habanero hot sauce+hot cheetos=24hrs of sitting on the toilet

...you can try that mixture if you guys want to see if it's true, it's just a theory

yes. the adverage person would be spray painting the toilet for a day, at least.

ps- oh, and gamecop, you are suppose to drink milk silly. i thought that was common knowledge. :lol:

If Indians are known for overspicing foods, then us Mexicans are known for making meals out of spice. :(

True story of the stupidest thing I have ever done with peppers: When I was about 7, I found some Chili Peppers about. I didn't know what it was, so I grabbed them and stuff. Then, out of shere idiocy, I like my finger and place it in my ear, trying to get some earwax out. After that, I took that same hand and started rubbing my eyes, because I got some dirt in it.

Next thing I know, I am in a fiery tomb. I couldn't see for the day, and my hearing returned the next day.

Anon.

yep , i touch habenero for like 3min then the burning , then the water , then more burning , then water.......*continues*

my parents are starting to say im not mexican.......:lol:

Edited by madienmasher

i like spicy food alot, sounds like you ate a habejero, which arent even that hot i think, hehe

i eat all kinds of crazyness, like that new ub3r hot daves insanity with wasabi and those crazy looking peppers that are nicknames "Mexican Death Peppers"

i like spicy food alot, sounds like you ate a habejero, which arent even that hot i think, hehe

i eat all kinds of crazyness, like that new ub3r hot daves insanity with wasabi and those crazy looking peppers that are nicknames "Mexican Death Peppers"

"mexican death peppers"? Are they anything like "guatemalan insanity peppers"?

DAmn You Guys, You Must Really Like Spicy Stuff. The Spiciest Thing I Have Ever Eaten Was A Orange Litterally Covered In Tabasco Sauce.

And Have You Guys Tried Wassabi Peanuts? At First They Were Really Spicy For Me But I Got Use To Them, And They Turned Out To Be Really Good. I First Didn't Know That THe Peanuts With THe Wassabi Was Spicy So My Teacher Offered Me Some, I Was Dumb Enough Not To Know How Spicy It Was And Ate It, Man Didn't I Feel Stupid.

dude, one time my friend was eating hot cheetos with habanero pepper sauce

...he said he was in the bathroom for like an hour

btw, the spicy food thing, well..for me, it's cause I live in a region where a lot of it is made (ohhhhhhhh, a whoooooole lot)....soo...it's either I eat it or I eat nothing at all...but ah well