Happy 3rd Anniversary 1emulation.com

Diso

Well, it has been 3 years since emulforums has been born. It turned into 1emulation.com and here we are today ;)

Sorry I didn't make anything. Had too much community service work to do :(

Well, Its time to party.

Talk in the mIRC channel or talk in dc++ :)

More stuff happens in the irc channel.

The Kaillera Server is up today to celebrate..(and you can watch K'dash beat me at kof2k2)

The ip is 24.15.33.232:27888. (Press stop when you open up netplay since the main server is down and will crash the emu if you don't :))

K'dash MIGHT host the shoutcast server tonight so yay :)

Congrats to 1emu on another great year and to you guys for keeping 1emu alive :)

though ive been a member for a really long time now (yup, emulforums days), i didnt really got to stay here that much until the SVC romhunt days (thanks to Gamecop helping me at A@H for a link).

because of the apparent number of visitors (newbies, etc), staying here became like a dose of nostalgia of what i frequently used to do at A@H (gaming discussions, emu and ROM help and stuff) thus me ending up being regular visitor here. Happy 3rd Year Anniversary you goddamn of a forum, I FINALLY LOVED IT :)

and im still in love with my ego ;)

Yup, i'll try to get a shoutcast server working, The one I have planned for the server at the moment isn't on the internet yet and I need to install it. Keep an eye out o.o

well i started around the time svc came out and when we wanted it on kawa-x for xbox and i gotta say this has been the best forum i ever have been a part of.

happy aniversary and thx to those who made this forum so great :lol:

Happy Anniversary 1 Emulation!!! Let's break open the champers, the wine, the food, and the beer, and all get smashed! :lol:

I've been here since about December or so, and I can honestly say it is the friendliest board I have ever been on. Other boards treat newbies, or people who ask stupid questions (ie: me :P ) coldly, or ignore them. There is a real sense of community here, and I appreciate it. Thankyou people. :blink: Thanks Gamecop, too.

Happy Anniversary 1 Emulation!!! Let's break open the champers, the wine, the food, and the beer, and all get smashed! :lol:

I've been here since about December or so, and I can honestly say it is the friendliest board I have ever been on. Other boards treat newbies, or people who ask stupid questions (ie: me :P ) coldly, or ignore them. There is a real sense of community here, and I appreciate it. Thankyou people. :blink: Thanks Gamecop, too.

yes i totally agree. and u kno what, im so lucky bc this place is the very first forum i have ever joined =D