Worst Scene In A Movie

There's a slightly recent movie out called Time somthing -- I forgot the title, but it has the word "time" in it. It's about a group of archeologists (sp?) who travel back to the dark ages to bring back one of their team member who got stuck there. I don't know if that helps...

Anyway, there's a scene toward the end where this French dude crawls through a caved-in rubble in some tunnel. The stupid thing is that one of the supposed solid rocks from the rubble is so blatently obvious that it's a Styrofoam. The French dude as he's crawling through the rubble of rocks, brushes against one of these supposed heavy solid rocks......and well, if you see it, you can't miss it; it's so obvious that it's just a cheap Styrofoam.

What surprises me is that the producers didn't catch something so obvious, and considering this movie came out less than a year ago, it is pathetic.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidest scene in a movie: Too many to choose from, but any scene from a thriller where the psycho killer has been shot, electrocuted, stabbed and run over by a bus, but still manages to get up for one last scare.

Most scarring: when I was really young I saw 'toxic avenger' - in retrospect the movie sucked but I was really shocked by that scene when the 'jocks' ran over a kid riding a bike, and he wasn't quite dead, so they backed over his skull. That was bad enough, but they also took a picture of the dead body and in another scene, the 'cheerleader' type takes out the photo and starts masturbating to it! I think I turned off the movie then and there.

ummmmmmmm intresting yet disgusting.............*sneaks over to blockbuster* :(

I think thats Holloween Resurrection. I didn't like it as much as the past Holloween movies.

There's a slightly recent movie out called Time somthing -- I forgot the title, but it has the word "time" in it. It's about a group of archeologists (sp?) who travel back to the dark ages to bring back one of their team member who got stuck there. I don't know if that helps...

Anyway, there's a scene toward the end where this French dude crawls through a caved-in rubble in some tunnel. The stupid thing is that one of the supposed solid rocks from the rubble is so blatently obvious that it's a Styrofoam. The French dude as he's crawling through the rubble of rocks, brushes against one of these supposed heavy solid rocks......and well, if you see it, you can't miss it; it's so obvious that it's just a cheap Styrofoam.

What surprises me is that the producers didn't catch something so obvious, and considering this movie came out less than a year ago, it is pathetic.

Yeah! I remember that! That was the movie with that asshole from Fast and Furious. I even played the game a long time ago which also sucked. I haven't read the book (nor will I) but I can't expect it to be very good.

Yeah! I remember that! That was the movie with that asshole from Fast and Furious. I even played the game a long time ago which also sucked. I haven't read the book (nor will I) but I can't expect it to be very good.

ha ha, now I'm picturing a computer game character wandering through a cave made of styrofoam!

You guys must mean this movie. The book is better than that sh!t. They changed so much of it from the book it's not funny.

Edited by K`dash

We may be on to something here. Maybe 1) avoid watching Fast and the Furious and 2) avoid seeing any movies in which any actors from Fast and the Furious is also in. :(

P.S. Not trying to offend any fans of The Fast and the Furious -- I know there are tons of teens who just love this movie. It's just that I happen to not have the intellectual capacity to appreciate a movie so intricate, so deep. Yeah... :lol:

In "Mr. T's Be Somebody... Or Be Somebody's Fool," There is a segment in it called "Styling." If you want to see one of the most HILARIOUS scenes in any movie, watch it. I cried tears of laughter it was so horrible.

"Tabel The Label, and Wear Your Own Brand!" - Mr. T

Anon.