Worst Scene In A Movie

One of the dumbest scenes I've ever seen is in Speed when the bus jumps that freeway gap !:lol: That movie's so funny!! The most traumatizing image I ever saw is when Marcellus Wallace got it from Zed in Pulp Fiction!! I was only like 11 and saw it in the theatre :( I'm still recovering from that!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

on the movie "Cradle of Fear" when this one guy is cutting the leg off a guy he just killed and he's trying to cut the leg off with a meat cleaver and you hear the fakest-most cheapest sounds ever created in a horror movie

One scene that will always stay with me is that scene in Misery where Kathy Bates hobbles James Caan. In retrospect it's not bad, but I was 8 when I first saw that and I was shocked.

But the dumbest scene in a movie has to be any scene from Freddy Got Fingered. That was such a dumb movie.

One scene that will always stay with me is that scene in Misery where Kathy Bates hobbles James Caan. In retrospect it's not bad, but I was 8 when I first saw that and I was shocked.

But the dumbest scene in a movie has to be any scene from Freddy Got Fingered. That was such a dumb movie.

That's so true!!! I was blazed when I watched that movie and it still wasn't funny....it killed it :(

That movie sucked, no doubt about it. That song he sang tho was messed.

How are you gonna hate on your own canadian people tom green?

tom green is an idiot.

the stupidest scene in a movie: every scene in fast and furious.

most scarring: every scene in fast and furious.

That movie sucked, no doubt about it. That song he sang tho was messed.

How are you gonna hate on your own canadian people tom green?

tom green is an idiot.

the stupidest scene in a movie: every scene in fast and furious.

most scarring: every scene in fast and furious.

The most classic line from that movie, "I live my life one quarter mile at a time." :(

And yeah, that's a crappy movie too.

Stupidest scene in a movie: Too many to choose from, but any scene from a thriller where the psycho killer has been shot, electrocuted, stabbed and run over by a bus, but still manages to get up for one last scare.

Most scarring: when I was really young I saw 'toxic avenger' - in retrospect the movie sucked but I was really shocked by that scene when the 'jocks' ran over a kid riding a bike, and he wasn't quite dead, so they backed over his skull. That was bad enough, but they also took a picture of the dead body and in another scene, the 'cheerleader' type takes out the photo and starts masturbating to it! I think I turned off the movie then and there.

random guy Posted on May 11 2004, 06:30 PM

when I was really young I saw 'toxic avenger' - in retrospect the movie sucked but I was really shocked by that scene when the 'jocks' ran over a kid riding a bike, and he wasn't quite dead, so they backed over his skull. That was bad enough, but they also took a picture of the dead body and in another scene, the 'cheerleader' type takes out the photo and starts masturbating to it! I think I turned off the movie then and there. 

Oh dude, that WAS majorlley in mind the whole week after I saw that movie. My favorite part was when he ripped that guy's arm off and homeboy was like" come on sucka"!! :(