Favourite Genres Of Music?

Rock- Afi, Linkin Park, Godsmack, System of a down, A perfect circle, and Korn. I love Rocking out!!!

Rap - Swisha House(lil flip, chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones), Ugk, Ludacris, Lil Jon. WHAT! WHAT!, OKAY! Music that gets you hipped up!!

Alternative - Hoobastank, Evanessence, The Strokes, Chevelle, Smashing Pumpkins, alternative is more mellow, but still good.

Oldies-Queen, Michael Jackson, The Cure. Old songs from these artits are still great today

I know some are out of place but the main point is there!

Edited by Texas

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R&B and some 80's rock. But mainly R&B 99.9 % of the time.

Crap I forgot to put why. Well because I can relate to it real well. Like a lot of the songs i listen to match various situations I go through from time to time.

Edited by Fatal Rose

Oldies-Queen, Michael Jackson, The Cure.  Old songs from these artits are still great today

I like oldies, too. Especially when they're redone in metal/rock.

Like Alien Ant Farm's Smoot Criminal.

1. Indie Rock(The Walkmen, Modest Mouse, Elliot Smith, French Kicks,Clinic...so many others)Amazing Music.

2.Classic Rock(Hendrix, TheWho, Beatles,Cream,Velvet Underground)Classics.

3.Rap....only the, greatest though(Wu-tang clan...36 Chambers and forever).

:( I like almost anything... my taste is very versatile... but top of the bill has gotta be hip-hop/Rap (mainly old skool) and Motown/Soul (Marvin Gaye, Dianna Ross, J5 and stuff)

Oldies-Queen, Michael Jackson, The Cure.  Old songs from these artits are still great today

those are oldies?!?! man you make me feel old. :(

oldies are '50 '60s era to me.

'70 '80s is classic

:( I like almost anything... my taste is very versatile... but top of the bill has gotta be hip-hop/Rap (mainly old skool) and Motown/Soul (Marvin Gaye, Dianna Ross, J5 and stuff)

Is that why you have Ash as an avatar? :P

Is that why you have Ash as an avatar? :P

Hahahaha! Nice one K'Dash!

This thread seems familiar but o well...

Metal: I listen to metal all the time, one of my favorites (Disturbed, System of a Down, Korn...)

Rap/Hip-hop: Just keeps dishing out fresh beats for me to enjoy. (Ludacris, Lil'Rob, D12, Westside Connection...)

New Rock/Mainstream: whatever you want to call it, it's my very favorite.(Linkin Park)