Favourite Genres Of Music?

I like Los Lobos. And mariachi bands are cool.

Indeed they are. The music in Once Upon A Time In Mexico owned.

Now if only real mariachi players carried guns in their guitar cases...that would own all. :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the koolest hispanic band around is manic hispanic. they do "wierd al" type remakes of punk songs.

and they are a real blast live. to see these real Vato style dudes punking out and talking smack to the crowd is awesome.

Warning: if you don't know punk rock then alot of their songs won't be familier.

i hate punk becuase they all sound the same........i especailly hate weird al :D i hate i so much..arrggg

I like Los Lobos. And mariachi bands are cool.

Indeed they are. The music in Once Upon A Time In Mexico owned.

Now if only real mariachi players carried guns in their guitar cases...that would own all. :D

I think I got my idea for Holloween already B)

Hey Masher Ill Nino is my favorite metal band too!!! Only thing is their newest LP Confessions wasn't anything compared to Revolution. :D

i liked confession it had some good songs , revoulution was awesome but they used to sound really good when they were undergroung and they had a different singer if you listen to " circle the drain " or " down on me" youll see what i mean..........lol i was wondering why confession was $9.99 and revoultion revoultion was $13.99 at best buy B)

the koolest hispanic band around is manic hispanic. they do "wierd al" type remakes of punk songs.

and they are a real blast live. to see these real Vato style dudes punking out and talking smack to the crowd is awesome.

Warning: if you don't know punk rock then alot of their songs won't be familier.

i hate punk becuase they all sound the same........i especailly hate weird al :D i hate i so much..arrggg

you aren't listening to real punk then, if you think it all sounds the same. and when I say wierd al I mean they aren't straight word for word covers.

I dunno whateva.

and since all you sayed you liked was "rock" I'm gonna venture to guess half of it is watered down punk and if you look up your favorite bands influences they name punk bands.

anyways I say again:

PUNK IS NOT BLINK182 / GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!11!!

anyways I say again:

PUNK IS NOT BLINK182 / GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!11!!

Those who think those bands are punk should be put in a room and should listen to the Ramones for hours without end. Because THEY are punk.

Weirdanzeige i think you listen to them there hispanic , its nothing like that other stuff vamos a bailar! :D

AHHHH!!! F*CK NO!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf makes you say that?!

if I didn't mention something, wtf makes you think i like it?

Edited by Weirdanzeige

my favorites are....

goth - don't know why really, I guess it's cause I like feeling meloncholy

industrial rock - don't know why...I just like it

alternative - it's ok, but I only like SOME

death metal - don't know why either

Metal / rock -...no reason

...I guess I just have no reason for liking the musik I like, it just appeals to me

Sorry, its been buggin me for a while...

You have no avatar. It just says "Image hosted by angelfire." Same goes for your sig. Its been buggin the HELL out of me!!!

Anon.

wtf? are you serious? does it say that now?