Least Favorite Household Chore?

Diso

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should have been a POLL for sure

Trash, Dishes, Cleaning your Room, Wipin your Ass, etc........

drop a pole on this one.

The problem is that ther are so many chores to think of

Cleaning up dog crap. I used to like dog's but after 5 years of having to clean up their crap, you'll have sick thoughts of them getting run over or turning inside out, etc.

I would have to say washing the dishes, but I cured that problem when I was 17. I went out and bought a dishwasher! Huzzah!

I don't really have to do any "chores" anymore, I live with my parents and pay rent. I do still wash the pots and pans by hand (they don't go in the dishwasher) and clean-up here and there. I pay my brother 5 bucks a week to clean up after/feed the cats/dogs. :P

For those of you complaining mowing the lawn sucks.......you better not be bitching if you're a little city brat who has to mow 10 square feet of grass. I used to live on 100 acres, and we kept a good 2 acres around the house mowed. THAT sucked (we didn't have anything but a push mower and it took about 3-4 hours to mow)

I hate cleaning up the dog crap in the backyard.

Thats why I hate dogs. I hate all pets. We should be allowed to keep humans as pets. All stupid people that fail elementary school and drop out/fail out of high school should become pets for more advanced humans. That would be the perfect society...

I want Angelina Jolie as my "pet."

I'll have you know I dropped out of high school.......and at the age of 18, was making more money than you could hope to (Roughly 55k a year) so :P

btw, me not dummy! If anyone should be my "pet" it's nerds/geeks. I'm what you call "Hybrid". Very intelligent AND atheletic.

I would have to say washing the dishes, but I cured that problem when I was 17. I went out and bought a dishwasher! Huzzah!

I don't really have to do any "chores" anymore, I live with my parents and pay rent. I do still wash the pots and pans by hand (they don't go in the dishwasher) and clean-up here and there. I pay my brother 5 bucks a week to clean up after/feed the cats/dogs. :P

For those of you complaining mowing the lawn sucks.......you better not be bitching if you're a little city brat who has to mow 10 square feet of grass. I used to live on 100 acres, and we kept a good 2 acres around the house mowed. THAT sucked (we didn't have anything but a push mower and it took about 3-4 hours to mow)

Well it takes me 2 hours with an electric lawnmower.

The land design of my house is terrible cause its bumpy and theres a frekaing hill in my backyard which sucks also. SO yeah its pretty annoying.

I'll have you know I dropped out of high school.......and at the age of 18, was making more money than you could hope to (Roughly 55k a year) so :lol:

btw, me not dummy! If anyone should be my "pet" it's nerds/geeks. I'm what you call "Hybrid". Very intelligent AND atheletic.

Ok, you don't have to be a pet. You and others like you with initiative will be spared.

And yes, all nerds and geeks should become pets too.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

liquid eyeliner :lol:

gotta have dexterity in the hands for that shi* :lol:

but the results are dramatic :lol: