How does that go?

"Violence!!! Take out the garbage!! AND PUT THAT LIQUID EYELINER ON!!" :lol:

A very strange chore...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually you know what annoys me? its not a big job but its annoying and repetitive, and i hate annoying and repetitive things

No one in my family can figure out how to use the damn DVD player, PUSH OPEN BUTTON, PUT DVD IN, PUSH CLOSE BUTTON, HIT PLAY

its not that fricken hard, but i have to do it for them EVERY time

GryphonKlaw, having stupid people as pets would be too much of a chore. You'd have pay real close attention or else they might die or steal your stuff for crack. With pets, at least they can take care of themselves better. Stupid people are likely to crap themselves if you don't teach them how to use the bathroom. Even then, you don't wanna see the bathroom afterwards (ever wonder how public restrooms get so disgusting?). Having nerds/geeks as pets would probably lock up most people on this forum. What point would there be in having them as pets anyways? They'd probably end up killing you in some devious way if they ever got the courage, but that's what bullying is for. You gotta make feel wanted sometimes, though or they'll still go psycho.