Least Favorite Household Chore?

Diso

Well I just got done mowing the lawn and thats probably the worst chore for me even though I do get paid by my parents to do it.

Washing the bathroom is easy cause you can always wash ur hands every 5 seconds :lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just got done mowing the lawn and thats probably the worst chore for me even though I do get paid by my parents to do it.

Washing the bathroom is easy cause you can always wash ur hands every 5 seconds :lol:

i jus finished mowing too...no pay... i dont care if i dont, its jus the worst chore in the world....then washin dishes comes in second. and homework. haha it may not be a chore, but homework sucks. especially high skool homework...college stuff aint so bad compared to high skool.

Maybe I'm twisted, but I don't mind washing the dishes at all. It's lots of watery fun! And I can watch tv (usually aussie rules football or late night news and documentaries) or listen to the radio while doing it. The other day, I was washing the dishes while listening to spooky Diablo 2 music.

For me, it's washing my car. I love my car, but I can never be bothered washing it. Cars are so technologically advanced these days: it should be able to wash itself. I pray for rain so that I can just leave it out in the rain instead of washing it.

I hate mowing the lawns...its stupid...but it must be done...:lol:

Anyways, as Basara said I also love washing my car and bring out that showroom shine :P

Edited by ForceX

Are you guys series? Mowing the lawn is flocking easy, what i dont like it racking but i get used to it. The one i hate the most is washing dishes cuz it's so borring just standing there dish after dish.

Are you guys series? Mowing the lawn is flocking easy, what i dont like it racking but i get used to it. The one i hate the most is washing dishes cuz it's so borring just standing there dish after dish.

Dishes are easy...just chuck'em into the dishwasher :lol:

My parents don't pay for any of the chores I do...but then again, I'm never going to pay my children when they do chores. That's what kids are for, slave labor for parents. If they want money, they'll learn to sell drugs or come up with scamming techniques. hanginl

But the chore I hate most is cleaning my bathtub. I don't mind washing dishes because I like the warm water and soap. And I don't like cleaning the wall fans, but that we do like every 2 months.

I hate cleaning up the dog crap in the backyard.

Thats why I hate dogs. I hate all pets. We should be allowed to keep humans as pets. All stupid people that fail elementary school and drop out/fail out of high school should become pets for more advanced humans. That would be the perfect society...

I hate cleaning up the dog crap in the backyard.

Thats why I hate dogs. I hate all pets. We should be allowed to keep humans as pets. All stupid people that fail elementary school and drop out/fail out of high school should become pets for more advanced humans. That would be the perfect society...

hanginl:P:) Funniest thing I have read all day. But anyways I love pets, Cats, Dogs mainly though.