If You Could Make A Game, What Would It Be?

Cominus

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd want to make a fighting game even crazier than Guilty Gear. Hard to describe, but I've thought about some characters and such. Hard to put in text, and I can't draw so hard to do that too. <_<

Adult Game: Survival Drink. Ur part of a drink and you have to go through a humans excretory system and then levels goes as the humans get fatter (not really adult like but it can be)

Fighting Game: Virtual Reality Fighting. Thats all I gotta say

Shooter Game: Ditto to Fighting

Unique Game: Average Citizen Living in a home. Do normal things. If robberies occurs, do what you do to get out or kill the robbers. Anything you do changes your fate.

Unique Game 2: Rpg: Become a hero where you can choose to go to different dimensions and undo ur mistakes. Like Upwards.

Unigame Game 3: RO SHAM BO!

ive always had a dream of makin the ultimate fighting game with capcom and or snk. i would day dream sometimes bout it all the time. new attire, new moves, storylines moving along, new setups and menus, and o man idea galore. so yeah, fighting game all the way. sometimes, its the fans ideas that capcom needs for their fighting games. say....SF4? dammit...

I'd probably want an FPS that was like real life, and you can do whatever you want. It would have to be very interactive. It would be real fun because you could do all the things you can't actually do in real life without as much trouble.

I would make a fighting game, which uses motion captured moves etc performed by real life martial artists.

I would combine the best features of VF4 EVO, Tekken, SF2 and SF3 3rd Strike.

I would call it XT: Xtreme Tactics....

I would combine the best features of VF4 EVO, Tekken, SF2 and SF3 3rd Strike.

I would call it XT: Xtreme Tactics....

It's safe to say that word Xtreme has been beaten to death already.

I would make a fighting game. With high-res kof-like art. Now only if I can get a name down :s

Another would be an FPS, which I am doing with a bunch of friends for Doom3 or UT2k4. Survival Horror at its best.