What is the best GAMEPAD for PC?

tid

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with u about the all for sidewinders, their good controllers but what the heck is up with the d pad on that thing. Well I use a psx adapter and a 6 button propd blue. Both are great for me but the propad has been collecting alot of dust recently. Their is no best controller, it really all boils down to personal perference. I know people who would rather use the keyboard for everything instead of a pad and everything. Good luck to them I need my pad for my fighting games.

Gravis GamePad Pro! It's the best and it's only $10-$15!

They have it @ Best Buy, Circuit City, just about everywhere. It has the same feel as the PSX controller and will last a lifetime.

Also don't ever buy a Saitek Controller, they are the WORST quailty. I have one myself and I wish I didn't buy it.

Nostromo n45 Dual Analog USB GamePad By Belkin

The Nostromo n45 USB game pad is the most innovative PC game pad to hit the market in years. Advanced ergonomic design, dual analog, USB-compatible, and much more.

AND THAT'S ALL

15.99 at fry electronics hella grubbin

been using it for a while now <_<

Nostromo n45 Dual Analog USB GamePad By Belkin

The Nostromo n45 USB game pad is the most innovative PC game pad to hit the market in years. Advanced ergonomic design, dual analog, USB-compatible, and much more.

AND THAT'S ALL

15.99 at fry electronics hella grubbin

been using it for a while now 

Does this work well with Mugen?