Good news everyone!

iq_132

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why using FBA XXX and not the last FinalBurn Legend ?

Edit: oh, I'd also be interested to know why you're using FBA - is there some technical reason that it just won't happen at all on FBL 1.3, or are you working up to that?

FBAL was giving me problems compiling and I figured a better use of my time was to actually work on the driver.

As it is:

All PGM games that work in the PC version of FBA with the exception of Martial Masters, Knights of Valour 2, and Knights of Valour Super Heroes work with the new code.

Do not expect Martial Masters or Knights of Valour 2 to ever work well on a 64mb xbox.

This took:

Changes to my original vmm code

Changes to the way the pgm driver loads roms

Significant updates to the drivers themselves

Reverting to old pgm code (it is faster)

Updates to the protection code.

The driver as it is now is a Frankenstein mishmash of the extremely old driver and the newest driver in my sources.

As it is:

All PGM games that work in the PC version of FBA with the exception of Martial Masters, Knights of Valour 2, and Knights of Valour Super Heroes work with the new code.

Do not expect Martial Masters or Knights of Valour 2 to ever work well on a 64mb xbox.

Arg so bad if we must have a 128Mo xbox to use them :)

No many peoples have one ...

But if it is impossible to do with 64mb, ok, just add a new cathegorie to FBL for 128Mo games ... we don't try to launch them with a 64Mb xbox :)

I read some news about CPS3 games decrypted ?

Can it help to make them works on FBL with 64Mb of ram ... ?

So bad nobody know how is made CPS3 Emulator to make them work on xbox ...

As it is:

Arg so bad if we must have a 128Mo xbox to use them :)

No many peoples have one ...

But if it is impossible to do with 64mb, ok, just add a new cathegorie to FBL for 128Mo games ... we don't try to launch them with a 64Mb xbox :)

I read some news about CPS3 games decrypted ?

Can it help to make them works on FBL with 64Mb of ram ... ?

So bad nobody know how is made CPS3 Emulator to make them work on xbox ...

there is a perfectly good cps3 emulator for xbox already called cpx3,emulates the cps3 games just fine dark.

BTW, has the bug been fixed when using the image viewer ? (After viewing an image, the skin would white screen after)

I was just about to mention that one :), its when using 1280x720 images for the main menu and rombrowser screens instead of the 640x480 default ones.

When your on the rombrowser you press the start button to view game flyers etc. As soon as you exit back to rombrowser, either the main menu or rombrowser would give you a white screen of death.

If it was fixed, it would help the skinners :)

Edited by Mr Feud

there is a perfectly good cps3 emulator for xbox already called cpx3,emulates the cps3 games just fine dark.

Yes i know and i use it on xbox and x360 :)

But i write it is so bad nobody know how the guy make them works on 64 Mo xbox !!!

Finalburn want use 128 Mo to make them work :)

I prefer use FBL ... than CPX3 ... if i can one day ...