CoinOPS 2 R3

BritneysPAIRS

For the new CoinOPS  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you just say that BP stole that skin and just altered it for CoinOps?

No it's HK s version but with your skin. Nice work on that BTW, it looks great. :(

No, I said the CoinOPS UI is hacked up version of Erik Abair's original MAMEoX UI. I didn't say anything about skins, I was talking about code.

The screenshot I posted is just one I got from Google image search to show how MAMEoX128 can look better than CoinOPS. I'm not crediting anyone with anything I'm just making the point that MAMEoX128 does not have to look as bland as the screenshot you posted. I'm fully aware it's your skin and I'm not being sarcastic when I say it looks great. CoinOPS doesn't look even half as good IMO.

And would you mind telling me what is the purpose of a poll if you just ignore everyone that doesn't vote for what you want? How many people does that leave exactly? Where are the 100s of users you claim to have? Why don't they vote?? :)

man your using my work and saying its someone elses....and it seems its not just you.....

arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im getting discredited thansk +t+ for helping that out....its my skin from mamedox and it was my image I uploaded....

reason for ignoring new posters is the same xtras people join as a new name and post the same thing so ill ignor people with no posts....

anyway +t+ you are promoting my work as others....in the most graphical way one can do......SO GUY THAT SKIN POSTED BY +T+ IS MY WORK PLEASE ADD A CREDIT FILE TO YOUR WORK lol joking I dont give a rats its just funny

use what you want +t+ if you cant see the advantages of CoinOPS and can see advantages of other mames use them....I know of so many bugs and issues I couldnt list them on 1000 lines

i really like how this skin looks, any links to download this build of MameOX ?

Effectively, now you're mentionning it, why CoinOPS dont show the full name ,clone and parents...some versions are easier or settings are differents (Battle Garegga for example). Can you consider adding such option for "R3"

i really like how this skin looks, any links to download this build of MameOX ?

Effectively, now you're mentionning it, why CoinOPS dont show the full name ,clone and parents...some versions are easier or settings are differents (Battle Garegga for example). Can you consider adding such option for "R3"

Can't give links here. The build I'm running is MAMEoX128 Plus by HK$ and the skin comes from an older build called MAMEdox by BritneysPAIRS. If you google around I'm sure you'll find them both.

EDIT: Here's the skin to save you the trouble of finding that build http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MK9G2MC9. Just download MAMEoX128 and replace the Skins folder with this one. Remember to say thanks to BP for this nice looking skin. :)

Edited by + T +

J'ai oublié ce site français!

avec xbins bas j'ai essayé d'obtenir les anciennes versions de MAME ... merci pour le rappel. :)

Thanks ;) i just find it on a famous french site ^^

J'ai oublié ce site français!

avec xbins bas j'ai essayé d'obtenir les anciennes versions de MAME ... merci pour le rappel. :)

Et allez... Encore un français haha. J'aurais du m'en douter, tiens. Toujours les mêmes qui râlent.. :(

New Poll: How do you eat your frogs ?

o raw

o cooked

x with credits

o I prefer kiwis !