CoinOPS 2 R3

BritneysPAIRS

For the new CoinOPS  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DosXbox support. *Jazz Jackrabbit Series, Commander Keen Series, Duke Nukem, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, Crystal Caves, etc. All great games.

Golden Tee 3D Golf. Probably not possible, but I'm just throwing it out there again.

More SegaCD and PSX.

all i can think of right now... i can't think of any features.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the same people that say im bored and ill leave never have done and no one else listens...go over to all the other sites you post on....they might work but here your kind of irralivant......waal thanks but its bug city for MameOx128 Plus and missing titles .... but hey if people want it in MameOx128 Plus just copy the pack into it or ill tell you what waal release a pack and we can compair it lol ive seen your guys work and know the thing ive done that will slip by you .... your out of touch with what people want .... ill look though this stuff and make a vote tommorrow.... any more would be good

mameox128.JPG

mameox128 plus id recommend you guys try it in full SD :).......waal is about to light the world up with this discovery....

OK voting is up...ill ignor the xtras team as per norm.....anyone has stuff to say about the vote let me know....also note Midway is allready on my todo list...

not sure of any games in Final Burn core that need speedups that work better....eg ESP raid works better in CoinOPS with alot more features....and it works at full speed...maybe Mslug 2 but that works better in CoinOPS as well and has speedup...but name some and ill look....and instead of option ill enable it by default so you dont have to adjust it

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...t=0#entry347665

5 days left

the same people that say im bored and ill leave never have done and no one else listens...go over to all the other sites you post on....they might work but here your kind of irralivant......waal thanks but its bug city for MameOx128 Plus and missing titles .... but hey if people want it in MameOx128 Plus just copy the pack into it or ill tell you what waal release a pack and we can compair it lol ive seen your guys work and know the thing ive done that will slip by you .... your out of touch with what people want .... ill look though this stuff and make a vote tommorrow.... any more would be good

mameox128.JPG

mameox128 plus id recommend you guys try it in full SD :).......waal is about to light the world up with this discovery....

Well it's obvious you need help but first I've got a life, second I play arcade games once or twice a year at best and above all I'm too expensive for you as a psychologist. But keep on your fascinating quest for truth, you're doing good tweaking old stuff. I'm sure the academy will reward you one day...

CoinOPS credits >>>> Means all original developers are listed not only that moron called BP who only did 5% of the code.

I want names and credit inserted into the emu and skin

I want it clean without credits over the skin and emu

Again this is biaised. This was never asked. Just put an about box option in the menu and a text file in the archive, that's simple to do... for a mentally sane person.

Edited by waal

ill do a madmab name locked to skin and list if thats what people want so far its 100 percent against that....only you voted for it :)....waal your irrelivant and out of touch but keep coming back crying.....im happy my decision is correct once again and in step with whats wanted...if it isnt just vote it that way....

credit inserted into the emu is what you are asking for waal eg an option and 0 votes for it....100 percent against it...your out of touch and no I wont let the small vocal manority rule the majority....ive played your game you make a vote and get support...name it how you see fit and ill listen if it goes the way you think it will if not its the last vote on this

or follow waal to mameokhk like everyone else

please stand up guys if you want me to put all developers names all over the emu....i could form another vote but im sick of pointless votes for the 3 people that cried from day one and stay here crying years after there dreams of stopping this have gone down in smoke....if I rule out xtras people I see most are now using CoinOPS for consoles....and happy with it.....thats a big change from a year ago and happy for most its a help as it is for people I know and myself....just easier to use for everyone

these people said they would own me years ago...they wouldnt upload anything of mine and talk down about it....they said they wouldnt support it.....now I see there sites are dead and they still stick to it...throw in emu names from years ago with 100s and 100s of missing features, no hd etc.....they killed there sites like xbox scene and they still think the same use mameox its better will work....they under estimate the normal users alot and take there intelligence for granted then say im a bad person and give you advice that has helped seal there sites fate..... and I am bad that I laugh about it and tell them so and I shouldnt really it just I cant help telling them so