CoinOPS 2 R3

BritneysPAIRS

For the new CoinOPS  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of this movie:

fantastic.planet.animacion.years.70.rene.laloux.jpg

Excellent, Phil. "La planète sauvage" by René Laloux is a classic. This man also worked with Caza and Moebius (the guy who also worked on Tron and Panzer Dragoon). I used to read a lot of comics by these designers in my childhood. We used to have a magazine back in the days named "Metal Hurlant", you should take a look.

french comic books are so important, lots of peoples dont know how important and "influent" they were for US comics and english ones (especially Metal Hurlant ^^)

Phil, dont forget the Ketsui/galuda vid...even a small one made with a cellphone ^^ i really want to see if the games are playable or not :D

Edited by Sparda

I want it clean without credits over the skin and emu

I personally always thought "what a mess!" when I found a thank you / credits list in an emu. :D;)

BP, put one together!

I think people would be interested in this.

Even if it was just in a readme me, like some many have done.

If not, with a little research I am sure the community can put one together for you. ;)

there are 1000s and 1000s of downloads....the others emu are pushed by all sites and they are gone in weeks only one emu at present keeps the numbers up:) you just dont know where to look at numbers...out of touchers use mameoxhk.....goto xtras site and ask them for a pack....Id love to see more time wasted on out of date stuff....its good for a laugh...they will do anything to win and yet always lose and have no chance of winning there stuff is pics of my stuff and left behind 5 years ago.....10,000 games ago and 1000 bugs and features ago......xtras will be back though as there stuff will die and get left with the new CoinOPS....welcome xtras to the CoinOPS show....owned by one person the whole lot hahahahaha

a credits file is there megaman boot n64 and ytou will see it creates one....I left that code in

send me one if you want...or post a credits on xtra and xbox scene....I dont give a rats.....its of little importance and only import to people that are out of touch

if I remove the usual people etc its still looking like most use this for Consoles now....and most use the full packs...... im glade to see it....

vote gets 2-3 more days if you really want stuff in let me know...if its the same crying people with there own out of date stuff I wont listen but if its new stuff or real things I have taken note of a few.....

Back to doing a bit of coding

there are 1000s and 1000s of downloads....the others emu are pushed by all sites and they are gone in weeks only one emu at present keeps the numbers up:) you just dont know where to look at numbers...out of touchers use mameoxhk.....goto xtras site and ask them for a pack....Id love to see more time wasted on out of date stuff....its good for a laugh...they will do anything to win and yet always lose and have no chance of winning there stuff is pics of my stuff and left behind 5 years ago.....10,000 games ago and 1000 bugs and features ago......xtras will be back though as there stuff will die and get left with the new CoinOPS....welcome xtras to the CoinOPS show....owned by one person the whole lot hahahahaha

a credits file is there megaman boot n64 and ytou will see it creates one....I left that code in

send me one if you want...or post a credits on xtra and xbox scene....I dont give a rats.....its of little importance and only import to people that are out of touch

It's becoming increasingly difficult to choose which of your messages is the most stupid. This one isn't bad either. Although redundant. But it's true that we're used to this. Like your programming as well. Finally all this is very funny and that's the point.

:D yeah its playing games with you guys and saying I know it hurts boys I know it hurts....sux it up

post elswewhere and see if I come running...xbox scene is the big name hows that going without CoinOPS ;) still can put up a mameox thread hahaha thats why they left in the first place....dumb arses

:D yeah its playing games with you guys and saying I know it hurts boys I know it hurts....sux it up

post elswewhere and see if I come running...xbox scene is the big name hows that going without CoinOPS ;) still can put up a mameox thread hahaha thats why they left in the first place....dumb arses

Yeahh I see we're having fun together. I wouldn't post elsewhere, I'd miss you so much...

What else ? 31 votes. Wooooow.... Do you realize how much we are a cool duo ? So many fans...

Edited by waal