CoinOPS 2 R3

BritneysPAIRS

For the new CoinOPS  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

as ive said I dont have downloads or releases the true fans are on download sites....you tube etc....this is a just for fun and I pick up a bit....I know im owning you guys so bad......and I find that fun enough

you guys are out of touch and have been from day one....its funny one guy to rule them all....All I want to control so far ive eaten chucks out of others and in the end I make them irralivant except for crying......luckly for you no one wants amiga so it doesnt get patched in.....or else you could tell people you are behind the skills of it and I stole it.....and I cant code etc....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as ive said I dont have downloads or releases the true fans are on download sites....you tube etc....this is a just for fun and I pick up a bit....I know im owning you guys so bad......and I find that fun enough

Oh maaan that's so gooood ! I'm going so hiiigh.... Youtube... Download sites... So greeeat ! So inteeeresting !

Oh please ! Please ! One more vote !

ok enough waal stuff.....its fun im back to coding and GF a bit...ill listen to anything decent at present it was as I thought 250 more arcade games....some out of touch people think you dont want this but ive got that all going before this vote...im just adding more touches for those that want any before I release it

ok enough waal stuff.....its fun im back to coding and GF a bit...ill listen to anything decend at present it was as I thought 250 more arcade games....some out of touch people think you dont want this but ive got that all going before this vote...im just adding more touches for those that want any before I release it

Oh please stay. I'm sure we all want to learn more details about the life of Brian euh... of Britney. So you multitask too ? You'll always impress me.

Edited by waal

Thanks ;) i just find it on a famous french site ^^

J'ai oublié ce site français!

avec xbins bas j'ai essayé d'obtenir les anciennes versions de MAME ... merci pour le rappel. :D

Et allez... Encore un français haha. J'aurais du m'en douter, tiens. Toujours les mêmes qui râlent.. ;)

New Poll: How do you eat your frogs ?

o raw

o cooked

x with credits

o I prefer kiwis !

en fait, je suis américain ... J'ai juste fait une bonne traduction sur le web. je pensais tout simplement continuer la discussion en français juste pour le plaisir.

if I remove the usual people etc its still looking like most use this for Consoles now....and most use the full packs...... im glade to see it....

I'm sure the results will make those 15 people very happy. :D