CoinOPS 2 R3

BritneysPAIRS

For the new CoinOPS  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you're using other developpers/peoples core, so i think you must at least name and thanks them in CoinOPS..... You didnt even thanks iq for the help he gives you with FB core.... So at least, add a thanks or credits window.....

Another feature.....can you propose translation for CoinOPS ? Like Xbmc :)

Edited by Sparda

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know iq do you....do you think we havent discussed this :).....if iq wants any credit he can ask and its his.....I know his help is the biggest for most users of arcade games....the mame team and him are the real credit for me...and alot of them have been shit on lately by new people....

rise again haze the newbe sux and cant do anything but backstab....and everyone suffers when they claim haze is the bad one....how can he be when he bought us so much we love today....anyways everyone knows iq helped he doesnt want or require his name splashed over stuff as his reputation is enough even without it

so why is it so difficult to thanks all those guys ? You didnt code or port a new Mame by yourself ? So at first you just modify existing things....things created by peoples around the world.....

they killed there sites like xbox scene and they still think the same use mameox its better will work

Stop with the same childish argument...you're boring...

interesting vote though its gone more in line with what ive thought than I predicted it would.... glade to see it...sorry about the few they always come but as usual they will be ignored and the rest of the votes will be taken into consideration but so far the track is looking good and should just get moving again....no reasons so far to deviate at present I can see...maybe a few more cores thats a surprise but if its wanted enough ill add them....

keep up the votes guys..... good luck

Sparda your irrelivant to all here id say...im muting you again so sorry I wont see you stuff good luck with your rants.....id say they are boring to most :) but go for it...the team is thanked in the normal open source way...source is uploaded and all credit to them is left in....the other teams lock there sources then wont answer why....you are free to add a credit file to any CoinOPS release you want im not doing it the sources have it

over and out about silly credit its 100 percent against by normal users....the people like xport and iq have been consolted and are fine....its all in your heads you know better than everyone else....

ill do a madmab name locked to skin and list if thats what people want so far its 100 percent against that....only you voted for it :)....waal your irrelivant and out of touch but keep coming back crying.....im happy my decision is correct once again and in step with whats wanted...if it isnt just vote it that way....

credit inserted into the emu is what you are asking for waal eg an option and 0 votes for it....100 percent against it...your out of touch and no I wont let the small vocal manority rule the majority....ive played your game you make a vote and get support...name it how you see fit and ill listen if it goes the way you think it will if not its the last vote on this

or follow waal to mameokhk like everyone else

Again this is biaised. This was never asked. Just put an about box option in the menu and a text file in the archive, that's simple to do... for a mentally sane person.

Fortunately Madmab's work is not concerned by your lame project. In this case it's you who's off-topic. Your stupidity is truly unlimited. LMAO

By the way I'm not crying, I express the contempt you deserve. It's also the fun that you bring me because of your bitterness , always whining about the "Xtra team" even if we keep silent before.

Whatever you do, wherever you go, dickhead... I don't care. Seriously. To me arcade games are pointless. Just a few hours in a whole year for nostalgia...

It's only common courtesy to give credit to people who did some of the work... One wonders how you've been educated, poor guy !

But really, do what you want... Any survey, any faked poll... They gather only a few persons each time ... Although you claim to have such a large audience ... What a joke... LOL

please stand up guys if you want me to put all developers names all over the emu....i could form another vote but im sick of pointless votes for the 3 people that cried from day one and stay here crying years after there dreams of stopping this have gone down in smoke....if I rule out xtras people I see most are now using CoinOPS for consoles....and happy with it.....thats a big change from a year ago and happy for most its a help as it is for people I know and myself....just easier to use for everyone

these people said they would own me years ago...they wouldnt upload anything of mine and talk down about it....they said they wouldnt support it.....now I see there sites are dead and they still stick to it...throw in emu names from years ago with 100s and 100s of missing features, no hd etc.....they killed there sites like xbox scene and they still think the same use mameox its better will work....they under estimate the normal users alot and take there intelligence for granted then say im a bad person and give you advice that has helped seal there sites fate..... and I am bad that I laugh about it and tell them so and I shouldnt really it just I cant help telling them so

And again BP demonstrates his great sense of democracy... Ruling out people from a votation... Mwahaha

Nobody from our side claimed to own nobody. This is an element of your language. But Im OK. This part is funny too.

Take a look at Emuxtras.net and Xbox-scene.com forums and you'll see much more activity than this forum section... Everybody can see that. Again illusions of grandeur by His Master himself...

Also you can see how people can get help there... Just try then you won't be disappointed.

Edited by waal

Whatever you do, wherever you go, dickhead... I don't care. Seriously. To me arcade games are pointless. Just a few hours in a whole year for nostalgia...

arcade games arent pointless to me as they offer playablility which is lacking in todays games.just pick up and play as for the nostalgia factor im sure with some games there is that for some people but its also finding games you never played before,the hidden gems so to speak.

also the amount of people using an xbox for cabs now seems to be increasing.

arcade games arent pointless to me as they offer playablility which is lacking in todays games.just pick up and play as for the nostalgia factor im sure with some games there is that for some people but its also finding games you never played before,the hidden gems so to speak.

Well Fu, actually that depends of what kind of gameplay you want. You know we both share a common interest for retrogaming. But I prefer old school consoles and computers instead of games that were originally designed to make you put coins in a machine. But I also admit arcade game aren't only limited to this aspect.

And yeah, todays games are often shit.

Edited by waal

Well Fu, actually that depends of what kind of gameplay you want. You know we both share a common interest on retrogaming. But I prefer console and computers instead of games that were originally designed to make you put coins in a machine. But I also admit arcade game aren't only limited to this aspect.

arcade probably gives you the best and purest form of playabilty,no messing around with options,everything ready to go so to speak.

i would say the purest form of playability you can get in arcade games has to be sega they wrote the rulebook on it in my opinion.

Well Fu, actually that depends of what kind of gameplay you want. You know we both share a common interest on retrogaming. But I prefer console and computers instead of games that were originally designed to make you put coins in a machine. But I also admit arcade game aren't only limited to this aspect.

arcade probably gives you the best and purest form of playabilty,no messing around with options,everything ready to go so to speak.

i would say the purest form of playability you can get in arcade games has to be sega they wrote the rulebook on it in my opinion.

I agree with the usability argument but I find arcade games often too short compared to console or computers games. But yeah, they're often very well balanced hence the Sega games you mention. Or maybe I should raise their difficulty in Coinops, if it's possible to edit the dip switches, coz they don't last long with unlimited credits...

Edited by waal

mameox128 plus id recommend you guys try it in full SD :).......waal is about to light the world up with this discovery....

Here's how my MAMEoX128 looks:

mamedox1.jpg

I'm quite happy with that. Plus the options and settings are much more clear. I'm all for more options but last time I checked CoinOPS they were so poorly laid out that I still don't know what half of them are for. Also, it's just a small thing, but I really like that MAMEoX shows the full game names. If you have multiple versions of the same game in CoinOPS it's impossible to tell which is which. Even if I was a CoinOPS user I would still keep MAMEox128 around.

Anyway good luck with your poll. Let's hope the 1000's of users you keep talking about come and vote and not just the 20 or so people that usually do.