CoinOPS 2 R3

BritneysPAIRS

For the new CoinOPS  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i'll vote... but i'll be ignored because all i asked for was an option to hide the console games.

wait... what's that xbmc thingy?? bp whatcha working on??

Edited by tristanx

+t+ your using my version of that emu....+t+ im not worried about here....no one comes but idots the real users are the downloaders and you tube people ive never meet or seen....and the last download was great than I expected...

if it was for the few that come here...which alot I dont listen to and play around with....it would be over....its funny that when cba and +t+ show you the old emu they dont relise they are showing you my work as well...lol what a joke guys....show them my version 5 years ago its buggy as shit...missing so many games and I know as I fixed them....none of those version get any hits where I see now and never show anywhere

voting has 3 days left :) im ignoring new users and xtras....but its going as expected

Bark bark bark bark.... +t+ your using my version of that emu....+t+ im not worried about here.... Bark bark bark bark.... no one comes but idots the real users are Bark bark bark bark.... the downloaders and you tube people ive never meet or seen....Bark bark bark bark.... and the last download was Bark bark bark bark.... great than I expected... Bark bark bark bark....

Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark....

if it was for the few that come here...Bark bark bark bark.... which alot I dont listen to and play around with....Bark bark bark bark.... it would be over....Bark bark bark bark.... its funny that when cba and +t+ show you the old emu Bark bark bark bark.... they dont relise they are showing you my work as well Bark bark bark bark.......lol what a joke guys Bark bark bark bark........show them my version 5 years ago Bark bark bark bark.... its buggy as shit Bark bark bark bark.......missing so many games Bark bark bark bark.... and I know as I fixed them Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark........none of those version get any hits where I see now and never show anywhere Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark....

Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark....

Bark bark bark bark.... voting has 3 days left :) Bark bark bark bark.... im ignoring new users and xtras Bark bark bark bark....Bark bark bark bark.... ....but its going as expected Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark.... Bark bark bark bark....

Edited by waal

+t+ your using my version of that emu....+t+ im not worried about here....no one comes but idots the real users are the downloaders and you tube people ive never meet or seen....and the last download was great than I expected...

if it was for the few that come here...which alot I dont listen to and play around with....it would be over....its funny that when cba and +t+ show you the old emu they dont relise they are showing you my work as well...lol what a joke guys....show them my version 5 years ago its buggy as shit...missing so many games and I know as I fixed them....none of those version get any hits where I see now and never show anywhere

voting has 3 days left :( im ignoring new users and xtras....but its going as expected

No it's HK$'s version but with your skin. Nice work on that BTW, it looks great. :)

well the pic is actually the one I released of my build along time ago :) you and cba use it to promote a long ago past....and claim it shows a representation of hk work...but I released this picture as it was my build and he used sources from hehehehe arrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how bad is that..... :( can you add a credits file to your build please and also on that skin picture as its misleading and shows my work but credits someone else

lol what a joke brother....another lol moment...its reasons like this I love to play