omg what a dilemma

Gryph

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you buy the HDMI cable for the PS3 and the remote too? I think that's another 100 bucks or so. I used to run a shit load of media on my PS3 like cd data, dvd, dvd data, blue ray and games then it broke. Happened in less than a year, sent it to sony and got it back. Now the only I thing I do is play games.

Did you buy the HDMI cable for the PS3 and the remote too? I think that's another 100 bucks or so. I used to run a shit load of media on my PS3 like cd data, dvd, dvd data, blue ray and games then it broke. Happened in less than a year, sent it to sony and got it back. Now the only I thing I do is play games.

WTF are you buying? An $80 HDMI cable...the official Sony remote is like $20 lol

a positive for ps3 in my case is i've always loved the psx controller (especially for fighting games)

I've never really liked the psx controller.... I know the d-pad is 'better' (I'm not a fan of the d-pad on either myself, give me a snes or saturn style pad any day.) then the 360's but over all I like the 360's layout more. I like teh shape and heft of the 360 pad, a dual shock feels to small and flimsy in my meaty paws.

alot of people buy into that monster cable mentality, that your TV cables have to cost 50 bucks and be gold plated, lol. I got a 5 dollar HDMI cable it does fine.

YAY! PS3 was a good choice :D

I'm thinking about picking up a 360 later on when the prices go down but the PS3 shall DEFINITELY suffice. I love it.

I bought an HDMI cable from monoprice.com for super cheap. No I didn't buy the remote and I doubt I ever will.

a positive for ps3 in my case is i've always loved the psx controller (especially for fighting games)

I've never really liked the psx controller.... I know the d-pad is 'better' (I'm not a fan of the d-pad on either myself, give me a snes or saturn style pad any day.) then the 360's but over all I like the 360's layout more. I like teh shape and heft of the 360 pad, a dual shock feels to small and flimsy in my meaty paws.

alot of people buy into that monster cable mentality, that your TV cables have to cost 50 bucks and be gold plated, lol. I got a 5 dollar HDMI cable it does fine.

The 360 controller shape is far more suited for my hands also but I have tiny girl hands.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You'll sell it in a few months.

Nah, I'll just bitch and moan about my stupid decision for the rest of my life.

Funny thing about this. The PS3 i previously had broke because all I did was played Disgaea 3 on it and the drive broke. We (meaning me and my cousin) had to RMA it before it broke and Sony doesn't cover acts of god.