Being there for someone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not worry about it ry - she obviosuly come on to you it's mostly her fault. Women sadly seem to go with a guy only to "regret it the next day" they blame anyone but them selfs for sexual encounters in my book. If you warm a womans oven up correctly she will do very rude things - and as you say she had not had sex for years so she is bound to be wild - dont worry about the old brewers droop - i get it when im drunk and cant "come" its a sign your getting older and more mature and that you prefer a connection with a woman before boning her...

You'll find when a woman has been "sealed" in a relationship - once she gets a taste of freedom she will go wild - maybe even earning her self the much hated reputation of been a easy or a whore.

It would not supprise me if this chick you nailed started throwing it round like candy now :lol: Once they step over the mark they do it again and again and again... Who can blame her? her man wont give her sex...

Fair play in my book.

Yeah you seem to go nuts when you drink ryan - i for one hate getting hammered round women now.

i dont mind a few drinks but dont like getting wasted.

Seriously.

An 80 year old woman probably could have seduced me that night. I was so far gone...

I am just not going to drink anymore.

It feels like rube goldberg machine. It started with the acceptance of the trip, went on towards the drinking, continued on the beach, etc. If just one of those moments was spent "catching" your actions, you would've had an opportunity to get away no problem. Which I feel for you, it's kind of impossible to think past the second bottle of whatever the hell you prefer in your system that brings you down to earth. But hey, you did what you did, the sooner you accept it and let it go the sooner you can move forward. Now you have a moment to "remember" and "catch" yourself with if you ever happen to be in that situation again. So look at it as the step you needed to trip on before reaching the top. You'll get there, we all stumble.

yeah drinking seems to be the main cause. I wouldn't worry about the incident too much though. just back off on the drinking, know when to say when. you can go out and have fun with out ever getting wasted. beer, water, water, beer or something like that. just to have a slight buzz and never go over that.

^ If you wanna party hard party hard!

I persoanlly don't like it when a woman comes on to me - two weeks back there was this "lose" chick in the local pub - she was shoving her ass in my face and sitting on my lap - 3 years back I would have had that home and hit - but now I just aint interested anymore - I want kids so I am looking for a kind honest woman - sadly these women are becoming a rare breed in England.

Random sexual encounters as you grow older are part of life - boss the women guys - they wont boss them selfs - that's the only tip I know for sure.

Edit; And for sure ryan is gonna get women he is tall good looking, all the jazz so its up to him what he takes from life right?