Being there for someone

^ If you wanna party hard party hard!

I persoanlly don't like it when a woman comes on to me - two weeks back there was this "lose" chick in the local pub - she was shoving her ass in my face and sitting on my lap - 3 years back I would have had that home and hit - but now I just aint interested anymore - I want kids so I am looking for a kind honest woman - sadly these women are becoming a rare breed in England.

Random sexual encounters as you grow older are part of life - boss the women guys - they wont boss them selfs - that's the only tip I know for sure.

Edit; And for sure ryan is gonna get women he is tall good looking, all the jazz so its up to him what he takes from life right?

Thanks for the kind words mate.

A lot of my friends want to praise me for what happened. She has been around many of my friends before me, they would all hang out and nothing ever happened. I feel like I ruined things by hanging out. No one ever expected this to happen. I told my friends this is not something I am proud of and I regret it to no end.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the obvious question.

was she hot?

since he feels so bad about it, I'm guessing 'NO' ;):P

Yeah you seem to go nuts when you drink ryan - i for one hate getting hammered round women now.

i dont mind a few drinks but dont like getting wasted.

Seriously.

An 80 year old woman probably could have seduced me that night. I was so far gone...

I am just not going to drink anymore.

Oh I don't matter anymore? Thanks, ass. :P

Ok so you made a mistake. Probably a big one in your eyes. But it's just that; a mistake. No sense in feeling regret anymore about it. Don't drink yourself to a stupor...I think this girl is obviously not gf material so it's not like you are missing out on something great.

Just be smart.

Ok so you made a mistake. Probably a big one in your eyes. But it's just that; a mistake. No sense in feeling regret anymore about it. Don't drink yourself to a stupor...I think this girl is obviously not gf material so it's not like you are missing out on something great.

Just be smart.

I'm over what happened and to be honest I have no interest in her at all.

Here we go...

First things first, I think most men in Fatal's place would have done the same thing. Let's face it, people get drunk all the time, and sometimes to the point of vomiting. Both people were intoxicated and the woman lost control of her hormones and later so did Fatal.

I think Fatal definitely needs to be careful when he drinks alcohol and restrict himself. It bothers me that he easily lost control as well, but alcohol certainly weakens your mind. I also find it surprising that both participants still had enough thought to attempt using protection. This questions how intoxicated they truly were?

Overall though, I'm glad Fatal see's his mistake, and hopefully history will not repeat itself.

For me personally, I never understood the need to drink alcohol. Why must we alter our reality to make it more pleasant? Can't we just accept it the way it is and still live to the fullest? Most alcoholic beverages taste like piss anyway. :P

P.S. I think we all should really appreciate Fatal sharing the details of his experience. It certainly brings it more into perspective as to what went down and how.

Joking aside. really, I don't understand what the problem is. why is this an issue at all?

I mean this is the same guy who had anal with a hooker in mexico.

I don't mean to bust Ryan's balls but I must have missed something between those days and now.