Being there for someone

I feel you on the whole trying to stay on the right path and repeating stuff from your past. Just the other night I went to hang out with all my girlfriends at the local pool hall and I ended up drinking WAYYY too much and did some things that I shouldn't have. Bad things.

I realized it's just not for me anymore. I'm married with a kid and I suppose I've matured. I'm just not into it anymore.

When it comes to chicks, you just have to be upfront with them. Don't take the favors offered. Most girls are insane and are just in it for themselves. You have to put a guard up. I'm sure there are girls out there that are interested in only friendship or whatever.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad girls get you down!

Just last week I had some whore flashing her ass and tits in my face - i tried to ignore her - so then she sat on my lap - i nearly through her off me - now dont get me wrong 3 years ago she would walk home like john wayne - i have matured - now i prefer a connection with a woman before i bone them.

bad girls get you down!

Just last week I had some whore flashing her ass and tits in my face - i tried to ignore her - so then she sat on my lap - i nearly through her off me - now dont get me wrong 3 years ago she would walk home like john wayne - i have matured - now i prefer a connection with a woman before i bone them.

She's was trying to engage you in a lap dance, remember, you have to pay to play. :P