--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

log on soon Famanchu to MSN ill give you a beta.. ill add hyper fighting this week.

Also STF please MSN me I need a list of games you would add that arnt in the screenshots about 300-500 I will add them to the correct sorting.

Also ill supply a BETA to you guys 2 builds the 720P build I havent skinned to test (a few games run out of mem and alot with Filtering turned on) and a newer Build without 720P but all stable features intack

Also Famanchu for screen roation do you actually want to turn your screen on it side or do you want to play it with the screen the normal way but full screen

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

log on soon Famanchu to MSN ill give you a beta.. ill add hyper fighting this week.

Also STF please MSN me I need a list of games you would add that arnt in the screenshots about 300-500 I will add them to the correct sorting.

Also ill supply a BETA to you guys 2 builds the 720P build I havent skinned to test (a few games run out of mem and alot with Filtering turned on) and a newer Build without 720P but all stable features intack

Also Famanchu for screen roation do you actually want to turn your screen on it side or do you want to play it with the screen the normal way but full screen

just the normal way with full screen bp.i wouldnt recommend turning a 37inch hdlcd on its side. :thumbsup1:

its nearly 3 in the morning and im off to bed bp its really akward with the time difference.

Hey fum, I have 46 inch :thumbsup1: !

Hi BP, no problem, but you first may update your list according to all the pics & list I already sent you (not to do the same "work" twice) because in your private site "BP/stuff" the pics are still the same as they were on 10/29/08.

Or maybe just send me your last catver.ini so I can see what you already did <_< .

what they gave out and they didnt do a good job id say most have the last BETA which was really close and bug free.

In the contrary, if source are close, people can't learn how Mameox works. I had the same problem with FBA-XXX Pro, the source code was released ages after the 1.28 was released. Moreover, a bug free software probably doesn't exist... :thumbsup1:

And honestly, i had the idea to try to add drivers to CoinOps, as he's close source i'm definitly not motivated to work on it, even small things

Edited by - kenshiro -

I gave you the source...... kenshiro

its not closed IQ has it ... its on ftp etc

also my version of mame isnt the true open source one

you can continue on 3 or more versions no worries and up untill the last few weeks the drivers where the same as mamedox 1.1 and source is avail for that

at present if I fix my side IQ said he may be able to fix crystal drivers for alot faster full frame rate cross fingers :thumbsup1:

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

(manual quote): "there are issues with thstuff you sent me !"

All the games were tested with preIgnite and ran right. For the "no good dump known" games (64street, stratof, bball, arkanoid2, madgear, cookbib2...), I just created a dummy file with the right name & hexadecimal size, and placed it into the zip.

<_< ... maybe you mean the files I sent arrived buggy ? Just PM me for the hours you can be found on msn (I'm in France and I'll check the clock difference between us two :thumbsup1: )

also if I rotate the screen 90 my build the vert games rotate 90 and the horizontal games rotate 270 is that the same for you fum if so ill fix it

well i havent got the biuld to try but i tried it on mameox128 and it is exactly the same with the hori games,tried darius2 and like you said it displayed at 270 when you put it in 90 on screen rotation.

OK I have to fix that as I now have a function called rotate vertical games (90deg) ... cant believe people say they want this feature when it doesnt even work for people that put there monitor on it side ive found so many bugs. But ill get it going so it turns vertical games if on and the keys will also operate left=left right=right etc (for that I will have to rotate them) this way it will play on a normal TV properly

Im normally on about 4pm New Zealand time.... no known dump issues arnt in ignite :thumbsup1: there are multiple issues with the games you sent like bangbeard locks up after first level etc but we need to talk via MSN as this stuff gets confusing

Edited by BritneysPAIRS