--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless there is comments this is close to final settings speak up or your chance is gone..

Didn't you forget VSync, and "allow to scan & remove games" ?

Edited by stf

so anyway im hoping for screen rotation to be put back in and if things go well then the chance to turn vmm on and off so i can add crystal of kings,raiden fighters 2.1(us single board),crystal soocer,primal rage and hyper streetfighter2 anniversary edition.

Hey BP. Would love to see some more gun games. Recently got a new gun and have been experimenting with some of these games with Coinops and Mameox 128. I know you added a handful but remember you talking about a few more that could run in Coinops.

Also noticed that Coinops crashes when the gun is plugged in at the splash screen. I have to plug it in after I boot the emu. Not a big problem but I thought you might want to know.

Thanks

why not get them added in properly so they run with vm off also if you looked at previous screenshots vmm is a settings now as is screenrotaion raiden fighters works without setting up vmm so does crystal of kings

i was talking about raiden fighters 2.1 and not raiden fighters 2000.2000 uses chinese bootleg hardware and 2.1 uses the actual sebui motherboard,be it the single version.