--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work !!! Some games also run really faster: gunbird2, Cyvern, Metamoquester (...) have changed so much compaired to CoinOps Gold and are now totally enjoyable. Autofire works perfectly, so does screen rotation ! With all the new features, the updated menu system, 720p and BP's clean code, this emu becomes a reference :thumbsup1: .

I have optimed a few video things and some more now :thumbsup1: with vsync....... the BETA is up but my MSN is down after I installed Spybot dont know why Ill get it going anyway comments on this build will be great it will influence what I put into the final build

Share the Love stf by the way need to talk about and sync in all those games you gave me and need to know why you want to change analog controls you know I can change them in source by default if they are wrong if so let me know ill permently change them ;)

also try the new Autofire stuff :clapping: ive improved it alot semi automatic is good for running and shooting games and full auto is great for weapon charging shooters or even shooters in general....also insert a credit and its disabled (wanted a fast way to disable it, but open for suggestions)

also try the new rotation code its way better again...its not like it used to be sorry I cant go back to 0 - 90 - 180 -270 it didnt make sense to me but I use it now alot as its automatic and works properly keymapping wise and also rotates only the games it should :D

Take care all

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

bp i grabbed the public beta is that the same beta as stf now has?

just for clarification.

concerning the cps2 code about hyper streetfighter i would rather have the cps2 games at full framerate like you get with your other biulds than be losing 5fps,hardly seems worth sacrificing the code over hyper sf2,especially seeing as superstreetfighter2x is in coinops and is essentialy the same game.

the devs over at capcom used super streetfighter2x for their game hyper streetfighter2hd which was released not to long ago.

sorry for french word but

for stf: bonjour a toi c possible d'avoir aussi la derniere release qui date d'aujourdhui pour que je la teste sur ma xbox svp et ensuite sur une borne d'arcade? svp

Edited by spynix

No Fum, the one I sent you was the pre-beta with no rotated commands, the latest beta has been released this morning (West Europe clock).

then im presuming that would be the public beta which i have got,i thouht it wasnt the newest one i got from you stf,just needed clarification thanks.

oh yeah and crystal of kings driver definately needs a speed boost,it plays well on mame128 and bendermame.

Sorry but for a reason I don't know I can't quote and edit my own posts. I must go into the reply page to read the last posts !!!

BP, analog controls settings because gun games, block games (arkanoid), rotate guns (ikari) are too sensible by defaut. Operation 3, arkanoid returns, and many more are just unplayable with default sensivity, so I use to set the lightgun x&y sensivity, the paddle x sensivity, etc... and this must be done everytime I want to play those games !

(For lightgun I use only digital commands because the analog stick doesn't go to the screen's corners).

To spynix (wrote really good french), strike, and all you friends, XxHellsFuryxX should be the man being able to give a link for the public beta to everyone (please contact me HF).