FBA-XXX Pro 1.29 Beta (aka project "Blue Balls")

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How we can obtain this beta? i'd like givin' my little help in testing.

Just by sending me an email :thumbsup1:

Please be patient..i sent you two message requesting your beta but ' didn't receive any answer.

Thanks in advance

When did you send me this? I saw the last one but tere's no email in it, just resend me it :D

:thumbsup1: I didn't see you write about the sega y-board emulation... is power drift and turbo outrun already playable?

Thanks!

Analog implementation in FBA-BlueBalls seems to be the crap. I guess that needs very good skills and tons of freetime that Kenshiro currently hasn't (don't slap me i'm just guessing). We can just hope there will be some progress in the future.

Btw I'm very pleased the way this project is going here on 1emu. Yuke ! kenshiro !

edit : please let me taste some of your beta ^^

Edited by Garcimak

kenshiro, if you want to send me the beta I'll upload it to megaupload or rapidshare or whatever. Then I'll PM you the link back and you can just hand that out. Unless you've already done that?

lol yeah, that's already done :blink:

Stuff sended to Fumanchu, Fosamax, Vegeta, Hellsfury, Bonky, Fosamax, Tulius, mtsaint, Cospefogo :thumbsup1:

Gavin19, i can't remenber if i've you're good email (please resent it), miss also emails of Garcimak, Chrom, Bulge2 and also Chiemik and maybe others i missed :clapping:

So like said Garcimak previously i'm extremely busy atm (work, currently moving to another flat, means that my web acess will be closed the first November, No idea on the date for a new one :thumbsup1: ) however i made a special experimental build lol with changes i was speaking on Bottom.

So there's only CPS1, CPS2 and Neogeo in it, that's normal cause i restart a clean build, the others parts will be easy to readd (except maybe few Sega games, we'll see lmao), that's over 600 games lol

so the small things i don't have the time to do:

- readd auto unibios option (you need to set the bios during the game)

- Neogeo games will appeared in "others" section, that's normal (yeah, yeah that's true)

- If you get a crash of a neogeo game during loading, that's just mean you tried a game with incomplete code (affect about 20 games, all the rest runs well). That's encrypted games after 1999 will graphics sprites data wtih a size higher to 32 Mo

I've no work Sunday, i'll have the time to code a bit, i could readd anothers games and fixed crap you will find lol

I wish you all a good night, and if someone don't receive the build let me know.

PS: lol i suck, i think the email i send have no subject, wach out!!! <_<:D

EDIT: Neogeo sets are those of FBA 0.2.96.98 (in .99, there's a bit of changes in bootlegs sets, also some bios changed). As i didn't found that stuff in my favorite place, i let the previous one atm.

Edited by - kenshiro -

Hey Kenshiro, disregard that pm i sent, i just got your email, for some reason it was in my junk folder. anyways i will get to work on testing this and see what i think and let you know if i find any bugs.

Thanks again for all your hard work! it is greatly appreciated.

HF- the ugly one :thumbsup1:

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

Hello guys

I've made a spreedsheet on google docs. Thinks it'd be easier to test and report usefull info for kenshiro on that one.

Here's the link : Fba 1.29 aka blue balls

Don't forget to save and close.

By the way here's some general bugs I've found so far :

Enabling vertical bg crashes the emu (480i and 720p)

Changing video mode before entering a game crashes the emu

Those are old bugs in fact.

Happy testing