FBA-XXX Pro 1.29 Beta (aka project "Blue Balls")

- kenshiro -

with no filters at 720p its crystal i usually dont mess with the filter options outside of 480p. heh ive been away for awhile.

remember kenshiro said he was moving into a new loft and wouldnt have a internet connect for awhile

@cospefogo try hex editing it if it breaks the emu then restore the xbe with a backup. it cant hurt to try. i will eventually when i get around to it if i end up hex editing before you get to ill post the result.

@chr0m im sooooo lazy right but to fix the text on 720p you would need to plot the co-ordinates of the text to reflect the higher resolution.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi blue ballers,

I send few minutes ago an email to all testers, with two links to download the build. That's mostly the same as before, but with Neogeo stuff which matched FBA 0.2.96.99 :) (new bios and changes in bootleg sets).

I'm currently fixing some games, probably i will send a new build tomorrow! Have fun!

PS: cheats and moves in the .rar :P (the moves which are available since ages and some writen by Garcimak).

Edit: do you play Fear Combat guys? :clapping: that's would be fun to play together :( (i'm mostly a crap in it lol)

Edit 2: The raincheck, can you send me your email please? Thanks

Edited by - kenshiro -

Hey guys, did you noticed that all "big" neogeo games are working strangly? lmao :blink:

I'll send you a fix this night, sorry for this mistake :):clapping:

Edit: stuff sended :)

thanks kenshiro!! sounds good, you are doing some heavy duty stuff here. when i can find some time to get away from family issues i will have some things to report to you. :D

HF-