Needing information please...

i missing:

moremorp [folder: moremorp - size: 3mb]

missing rom: 87c52.mcu [size: 65536] [CRC32: a9785039]

stratof [folder: stratof - size: 3mb]

missing rom: a-6v.mcu [size: 4096] [CRC32: c2265544]

these roms are listed on MAWS as 'NO DUMP'

they exists or not?

Can't get the Link to DL. I was too late unfortunately :) I've looked in the "Sky", but i see clouds only.

Can any1 please give me the URL for the standalone? (PM me)

THX in advance

You need to have made 3 or more posts to activate PMs.

Eurasia is a large landmass covering about 53,990,000 km² or about 10.6% of the Earth's surface (36.2% of the land area). Often considered a single continent, Eurasia comprises the traditional continents of Europe and Asia, concepts which date back to classical antiquity and the borders for which are somewhat arbitrary. Eurasia, in turn, is part of the yet larger landmass of Afro-Eurasia, whereby Eurasia is joined to Africa at the Isthmus of Suez.

Eurasia has almost 4.8 billion people, more than 71% of the world's human population.

:):(:clapping:

Cospefogo.

Hey all,

So there's a full version of the release available somewhere? exciting news; if you are also a nerd :(

Could someone please hand me a sip of the holy grail and pm me with details on where to obtain the 4gb behemoth of arcading pleasuring aka the coinops Gold full release?

I see there has been one tantalising attempt already on the main boards - unfortunately that has ben quickly shot down - I bet a few others wish they had caught it in time also.

Will edit to say I have the link if others wish to pm me after this for their sip or the golden nectar.

Apologies for the madness its been a long day at work and the amount of effort that has gone into this is slightly humbling!

:) Kerplau!

Eurasia is a large landmass covering about 53,990,000 km² or about 10.6% of the Earth's surface (36.2% of the land area). Often considered a single continent, Eurasia comprises the traditional continents of Europe and Asia, concepts which date back to classical antiquity and the borders for which are somewhat arbitrary. Eurasia, in turn, is part of the yet larger landmass of Afro-Eurasia, whereby Eurasia is joined to Africa at the Isthmus of Suez.

Eurasia has almost 4.8 billion people, more than 71% of the world's human population.

:):(:clapping:

Cospefogo.

Thanks for sharing that info with us Cospefogo... you rock man! :P