---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

I really like to see the efforts that ppl make on improving and bringing innovation to the xbox emulation platform.

But it should go with pleasure to share there news and bringing out new releases.

Coinops is an excellent emulator and Gold vers. is probably a good improvement.

As there should be better communication (release info).

Bringing too many updates shortly is never good; beter wait some time and coming out with a final release with most changes included is always better.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the final CoinOPS GOLD ...... it will then have 2nd Quarter 3rd quarter 4th qaurter 5th quarter..... All builds will be exponential..eg if you have CoinOPS Gold and get 5th quarter it will be all updates this will mean 1st quart maybe 10megs 2nd will be 20megs etc they will allways get larger but still small in release size

etc

This is the final version all other realses will be patchs to go on CoinOPS GOLD FULL. CoinOPS has that list of tested games and im aware other others to patch in now. (about 6-7 have been fixed at present with updated drivers) Some of these would have made it in but I rolled it back to the BETA Driver to save confusion. Everything can be patched from BETA or CoinOPS gold in the future.

Superb. 'Nuff said.

So my actual share is hot and I don't need to cancel it.

Thanks BP. Keep up the good work.

Cospefogo.

complete sets of selected working roms for coinops gold upped on bitgamer!

I anyone else having trouble signing up to this? I tried twice with 2 email addresses its been 24 hrs and no reply! starting to thing this bitgamer is just an excuse to get my addresses to add to a spam list!

Has anyone else managed to sign up?

I anyone else having trouble signing up to this? I tried twice with 2 email addresses its been 24 hrs and no reply! starting to thing this bitgamer is just an excuse to get my addresses to add to a spam list!

Why upload these sets to a private tracker?! I haven't even heard of Bitgamer. Maybe it doesn't like your email provider?

You can download plenty of Mame sets from a variety of places anyway, then just run them through ClrMame with the included CoinOPs dat.

I was able, 1 seeder at the moment and I can't connect to it. Try signing up with gmail account, took seconds. Yahoo email didn't work.

I was able, 1 seeder at the moment and I can't connect to it. Try signing up with gmail account, took seconds. Yahoo email didn't work.

yeah I was using Y Mail, if there is only 1 seed don't think i'll bother - cheers for the info tho (I already got like 2700 feel greedy for trying harder oh well.)

Edited by sbpaabck

10 plus releasers and all these troubles and all these diff version even though I only gave out 1...... and still only Rastan released it properly :) oh well im sure one day you guys will sort it out

The Dats dont help you with all the games that dont work the ones that need clones and not parents to work and alot of other issues...rastan released the one that fixes all these issues :) take care

Excellent I got the proper stuff through bitgamer after all it just didn't like my email address - mustn't like yahoo worked fine with google mail.

A hearty thank you to all involved looking forwad to even greater heights of MAME emulation once this is done!

B P (or should it be B S????) well done for being so organised and dedicated to this! a truly spectacular ode to the games of old :( they will live on for a while longer.....

p.s. wow this bitgamer is so fast its scorching my modem! sorry bitgamer all is forgiven!!

Edited by sbpaabck

I dont think its proper at all but it should be close enough.....questions

1) does it have only one version of fixeight and does it work?

2) is there only one version of slapfight and does it work.

3) Also does it have main event?

if the answer of 1 only one and it works its correct

if the answer of 2 only one and it works its correct

if the answer to 3 is no then its correct

If the answer varies this version has bugs in it but will be closeish Id say and is just a straight untested build from the dats