---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Is This Released yet, Cause I was only able to find the beta? If you want I can release it cause at the moment I got a couple days off work.Reach me by pm.

If you would like to release the package then you must contact BritneysPAIRS by PM saying you want to release the release package. BritneysPAIRS will provide cantact info to use.

then you will communicate through msn messenager and receive the files from BritneysPAIRS and verify files are the same and then put it in one folder and make a zip or rar file out of it.

then upload it somewhere for sharing (ex. megaupload.com [use free user account])

and provide the links :)

LP - I sent Bp a pm already will get back with the reply soon as I get one..

Oh and Ill be uping it via megaupload since I got that toolbar already installed.The good thing about upin it through MU is if the up fails for whatever reason I can just restart it to where it left off..so if someone wants to make a torrent they can do that later..Ill release the link on all well known emu sites...I dont think I can post the link here right? If not Ill make it available on my site its still a work in prog...cya

Ha, 1 quick ? what timezone does Bp live in Im in the US westcoast.."Pacific" just trying to estimate how long Im gonna need to be up or what time Im gonna need to be on to talk to him..I have Aim so I dont need to make a Msn account right?

Edited by (XBOX)

LP - I sent Bp a pm already will get back with the reply soon as I get one..

Oh and Ill be uping it via megaupload since I got that toolbar already installed.The good thing about upin it through MU is if the up fails for whatever reason I can just restart it to where it left off..so if someone wants to make a torrent they can do that later..Ill release the link on all well known emu sites...I dont think I can post the link here right? If not Ill make it available on my site its still a work in prog...cya

Ha, 1 quick ? what timezone does Bp live in Im in the US westcoast.."Pacific" just trying to estimate how long Im gonna need to be up or what time Im gonna need to be on to talk to him..I have Aim so I dont need to make a Msn account right?

BritneysPAIRS is usually on around now to midnight. :)

I would like to upload Gold to hxxp://bt.xbox-sky.cc.

I think CoinOps is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Im ordering a MAME cabinet and cant wait to throw my Xbox in there now that I have found CoinOps.

BritneysPAIRS your work is very appreciated!

Thank you for this awesome emulator!

:clapping:

PS. I cant PM anyone for some reason. If somebody could send me to the files it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Forbidden76