Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion

Skythe

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/b...bctid1703414129

Has a slight Nemesis graphical look to it but I definately can't wait for this game to come out.

So far from all the trailers I've seen Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, Captain America, The Human Torch, The Thing, and The Invisible Woman are apparently announced.

Source: Marvel.com

The roster as of now:

Captain America

Daredevil

Deadpool

7530_360_033009003_0021_ra_500.jpg

Gambit

gambit3.jpg

Green Goblin

7530_360_042009003_0019_ra.jpg

Hulk

Human Torch

Invisible Woman

Iron Fist

7530_360_022309002_0038_rb-1.jpg

Iron Man

3364419884_23b8ba13af.jpg

Jean Grey

jean2.jpg

Juggernaut (can only obtain if you pre-order through Gamestop)

7530_360_033009003_0014_ra-2.jpg

Luke Cage

Mr. Fantastic

Songbird

3364418402_6e82177685.jpg

Spider-Man

Storm

Thing

destruction1.jpg

Thor

Venom

7530_360_042009003_0018_ra.jpg

Wolverine

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, I played the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance and I thought the game was garbage. The game play reminded me of the old SNES days (i.e. Captain America and the Avengers). It got boring quick. I also did not like the "over the head" display used in the game. I only went through about 2 or 3 levels in the game before I decided to return it.

Perhaps #2 will change my mind. :D

You can't play MUA alone and enjoy it much (the only time I spent alone playing it was when I was grinding my characters).

You need Live and a room full of 4 players to get this one on the enjoy side, or 3 controllers and 3 buddies with 3 days of nothing to do :D.

You can't play MUA alone and enjoy it much (the only time I spent alone playing it was when I was grinding my characters).

You need Live and a room full of 4 players to get this one on the enjoy side, or 3 controllers and 3 buddies with 3 days of nothing to do :D.

I was actually playing the game with a few friends. We all agreed that it was causing us significant boredom beyond belief.

I hope I don't burst anyone's bubble with my thoughts on this game. :D

I was actually playing the game with a few friends. We all agreed that it was causing us significant boredom beyond belief.

I hope I don't burst anyone's bubble with my thoughts on this game. :D

I agree with Gamecop's opinion on this one. Not so much that the game is garbage, it's pretty decent in my opinion. However, it does get pretty boring quick due to the fact of its repetition and monotony. For me, it seems like every character share some skills with their buffs and their last skills being anything notably different. The stages seemed to drag on and it does get boring to fight the enemies. I think the half of the game was just me being dr strange and sending people to their deaths with telekinesis and my friend throwing enemies off the edge because it was faster. Hope the 2nd one improves on this.

THe game lacked that certain long-term differnt style.

Sure i had fun playing it, but i couldn't see myself having more fun playing it over since most of the chars's moves were different in a little way.

I actually only used dr strange and mr fantastic cuz thier moves were kind unique, They just had little more to offer after the XML.

I HOPE....WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!! that these guys didnt make the exact same style/engine as the first one but just put these new characters and fusion abilities into it and call it a new game!

I liked the last one, kinda like baulders gate but superheros instead of D&D stereo types.