Soul Calibur IV's secret characters: Darth Vader and Yoda?

Smilee

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the PS3 version will have Vader and the 360 version will have Yoda.

That is such bullsh!t. The 360 should get Vader 'coz I own a 360 and want Vader. Plus Yoda sucks bawlls.

I know I can't believe it, I really don't care about playing with Yoda it's all about Vader. With downloadable content this can change but I highly doubt it.

Apparently the PS3 version will have Vader and the 360 version will have Yoda.

That is such bullsh!t. The 360 should get Vader 'coz I own a 360 and want Vader. Plus Yoda sucks bawlls.

agreed if I don't get Vader on the 360 I'm not buying it. <_<

but as for the news in general I dunno SC has never been the same since the DC title IMO. I don't like these weird out of place characters in my fighting games. (I'm lookin' at you DOA with Halo Spartin, and SC with Spawn) and seeing that Vader model just makes me think why not just a SW only fighting game. that I'd play.

Each character is given to each system according to light saber color.

No it sounds like force affinity. PS3 being a dark console, and 360 being a light. But if this is what it comes down to... that is BS. Why the hell do they do this? By the way Spawn was a good idea, but turned out horrible. Link on the other hand was fun.

Id rather play as Darth Vader myself... But they are gonna explain it... how the hell are they gonna do it, a rift in space time.... worm holes to a place long long ago, to a galaxy far far away? The Soul Edge and Soul Calibur called to the respective force wielders..... flock it, call in Naruto and one of the Battle Toads too...Maybee even Tony Hawk, and the Prince, from Katamari......

But really.... I want to play as Vader.... who doesn't...