Soul Calibur IV's secret characters: Darth Vader and Yoda?

Smilee

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......and the Prince, from Katamari......

heheh. I was like Prince! hell yeah lets get thriller era Micheal Jackson. hahah. an 80s R&B fighter like defjam but cool. it could have Sheila E, Stevie B, New Edition. Morris Day would have to be the Boss!

......and the Prince, from Katamari......

heheh. I was like Prince! hell yeah lets get thriller era Micheal Jackson. hahah. an 80s R&B fighter like defjam but cool. it could have Sheila E, Stevie B, New Edition. Morris Day would have to be the Boss!

Just don't let EA Games make it. Def Jam Icons sucked badly.

since when where any of the Def Jam games that great though? What did you really expect from a Def Jam game?

I played a little of the original, and completed the entire fight for new york, but only because I got them for free (Oh and Method Man is in it haha), pretty meh games :/

Devia knows, the Vendetta games were quite good. Hell Fight for NY had Henry Rollins in it. YES! With Icons they raped the gameplay (hell the entire game while you're at it). The whole fighting with joysticks only was stupid. It worked for Fight Night Round 3 but not Icons. The story was queertastic too. You're a fighting producer? WTF

Devia knows, the Vendetta games were quite good. Hell Fight for NY had Henry Rollins in it. YES! With Icons they raped the gameplay (hell the entire game while you're at it). The whole fighting with joysticks only was stupid. It worked for Fight Night Round 3 but not Icons. The story was queertastic too. You're a fighting producer? WTF

Yeah they totally ruined the series. First two games were pretty good. Only thing I did not like about the second one was that you cannot select each move individually, it was all randomly generated. Hated that.

Hope EA and AKI get back together and save this series.