CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Krosigrim

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cinder are u gonna get a mod kit for your ds if so let me know would be good to know someone with the same stuff, and some help in the right direction on the xbox would be nice.

I'm going to go with the R4, already ordered a couple 2GB MicroSD cards (PQI, pretty cheap on Ebay, and SD certified).

As for the Xbox, all I can suggest is visiting Xbox-Scene, there are a few ways of going about it.

100 bucks, 2 shirts and a tuque that don't fit, chocolate, a hoodie.

New comp is coming at the week's end.

I did have fun with a couple of types of wine, sake, rum and a guitar at the party.

My dad went to Vancouver & Seattle so he's grabbing must of the parts there. 8800GTS 640mb order was placed on ncix ande we just have to wait for that to ship.

19inch HDTV.

25$ gift card to Coffee Bean

Bunch of comic books

First season of smallville

Calvin Klein Cologne

and thats it.

I did not ask for anything this year because I really did not need anything.

I got my friends some gifts and they bought some for me too, just need to get together to exchange them.

did someone say used xboxs for 30 bucks? Holy crap!

Anyway, my favorite gift was probably the new radio I got for my car, stock radios SUCK, I spent the morning tearing my entire dash off just to get the radio out because Buicks are a pain in the ass like that. It was fun though. Thought it was pretty interesting that you could literally take out 4 or 5 screws and then run away with my entire glovebox.

I got a lot of much needed clothes, money, and simple little things I was dying for too (like a giant ass CD holder, I have so many burned CDs I don't know what to do with them anymore, I just keep putting them face up on things around the house haha)

I'm going out tomorrow and picking up 1 or 2 more, as EB is having a sale of used Xboxes for $30.

WHAT!!!!! (*)&^@)*&^@)#&^)(!*@#&*!@#*(^@!#*(&!@^#&*(!@#...... EM just spent like 60 bucks on mine... Ill kill EB. Or just they're employees. you might say, "hey, it's only 30 bucks in difference, but damn it... Perhaps I can take it back....... See what happens? I got cheap somewhere down the line.

Yea, gift giving, is so much better than receiving. especially when you nail it. like something that is perfect, but they had no clue what it was, or gave no thought to getting one in the first place.