CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Krosigrim

The holidays are not about getting gifts. But about being with family. But gift giving, is a staple for the Christmas season. Well then, what did you get or give?

EM got me an XBOX. Thats right, old school XBOX. I've been wanting one for awhile now, as I want to mod it out, and get all the goodies, minus hard drive upgrade of course. Mame, ZSNES, and so on. Oh man, it's gonna be great! We are going light on the gifts, as we need to save as much money as possible. I'll be visiting my mom for Christmas, and I'll likely get money. So XBOX is the center piece

So... Lets have it. What did you get or give?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a whole lot.

A political satire book, a pajama, a stick of deodorant, some chocolate.

Yes, that's about it. I might get some money from my mom so I'm basically buying my own presents.

The holidays are not about getting gifts. But about being with family. But gift giving, is a staple for the Christmas season. Well then, what did you get or give?

EM got me an XBOX. Thats right, old school XBOX. I've been wanting one for awhile now, as I want to mod it out, and get all the goodies, minus hard drive upgrade of course. Mame, ZSNES, and so on. Oh man, it's gonna be great! We are going light on the gifts, as we need to save as much money as possible. I'll be visiting my mom for Christmas, and I'll likely get money. So XBOX is the center piece

So... Lets have it. What did you get or give?

if you need any help give me a pm and ill help you out,old school xbox is brilliant for emulation,even cps3 is emulated on the old box,streetfighter 3 third strike i just cant get enough of that game.

i got aftershave,loads of t-shirts and an overdose of chocolates.no gaming pressies at all.

Edited by fumanchu

lets see i got a new tv,2 ps3 games,2 wii games,5 tshsirts,some boxers,and a DS i still have to go to my parents i will prolly just get some money from them i got 500 bux last yr so prolly the same this yr. my greatest gift was my kids being so giddy this morning, when they got presents it was awesome. i still got my old school xbox i wanna mod it out now since it hasnt been touched in a yr. i got spare hard drives so any help would be appreciated. and can u play back ups if u do a soft mod i dont wanna try to put a mod chip in it.

lets see i got a new tv,2 ps3 games,2 wii games,5 tshsirts,some boxers,and a DS i still have to go to my parents i will prolly just get some money from them i got 500 bux last yr so prolly the same this yr. my greatest gift was my kids being so giddy this morning, when they got presents it was awesome. i still got my old school xbox i wanna mod it out now since it hasnt been touched in a yr. i got spare hard drives so any help would be appreciated. and can u play back ups if u do a soft mod i dont wanna try to put a mod chip in it.

DAMN man... you made out like a bandit. Yea, Children are the greatest. About the back ups... I'm not certain... but yea. I seem to remember my buddy playing something or other that was copied to disk.. I think it was a Morrowind hack. And all he did, is soft mod the crap out of his.

I got....

Crimson Black DS Lite

Zelda - Phantom Hourglass

Stainless Steel Wok

Bunch of smelly stuff (Body wash, etc etc)

A plaque my daughter made, that has her handprint in plaster with sand over it. Looks pretty cool.

Don't care about my gifts, I prefer watching my wife and daughter open theirs.

We got my daughter too much to list, and my wife got many things........but the most important, was the set of diamond earings and necklace I got her.

solidius23 - You can do everything a chipped console can, with a softmod. Besides extra things of course, like running multiple bios'. The latest softmods even support soft-reset. I have an Xecuter3 chip, but I don't use it as my boxes are softmodded now and do everything I need them to.

I'm going out tomorrow and picking up 1 or 2 more, as EB is having a sale of used Xboxes for $30.