SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Agozer, the game now works perfectly!!! The sound is great!!! THX!! The music in the game isn't that good, I only liked the forest stage music.

Yeah, the music isn't all that good, but at least the M1 fixed the sound.

Hey Agozer, the game now works perfectly!!! The sound is great!!! THX!! The music in the game isn't that good, I only liked the forest stage music.

Yeah, the music isn't all that good, but at least the M1 fixed the sound.

Indeed!!!! Wait until my friends here about this. :-D

CLN: have you perhaps checked that your Nebula is using "system memory" instead of using your video card's memory? That can make a big difference, especially on slower machines.

Check it out.

Thanks. I got it working at a respectable speed by switching it to system memory from video memory (my vid card sucks). I also had to put it at lowest resolution and no effects so it looks kinda strange (cause of the resolution), but its better then nothing. Also, works best in full screen mode. Not perfect, but as long as I get to play. Thanks again.

heey :-D um.. yea i got svc original.. but my sound is messed up when i fight red arremer.. how do i fix that..? and for the midbosses.. evilken and orochi iori.. is it when i use capcom fighters i fight with ken and when i use snk fighters i fight iori?.. someone help me please..

heey :-D um.. yea i got svc original.. but my sound is messed up when i fight red arremer.. how do i fix that..? and for the midbosses.. evilken and orochi iori.. is it when i use capcom fighters i fight with ken and when i use snk fighters i fight iori?.. someone help me please..

I don't know about anything else, but the sound issue...

Is the sound corrupt anywhere else other than when fighting against Red Arremer?

Heh CLN can you send me the svc zip?So many links but none of them work for me... so sad  :P

Sure, but how would you like me to send it? If anything, e-mail me (loco2042@yahoo.com) or get at me on AIM (GrouchyIssues4). Peace.